Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY *** COMING BACK IN DECEMBER 2013!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY ***PRODUCTION PICTURES PAGE 26!!!!

I just bought my first KP02 for a "Dutch" custom. I stupidly bought it from Ebay. It has arrived here with two complete left arms. His bicep is the wrong way around. To top it off I left the seller feedback as it looked good through the clear packaging, till I took him out and tried to put clothing on him...grrrrr.... lesson learnt.

It was the headless version I purchased, in case anyone wants to watch out, but maybe the seller had accidently swapped arms out for some reason. It was sold as Brand New and he is selling lots of them....weird. I emailed him and I am waiting for the reply.

Apart from that issue, the body is really nice. It is perfect for what I want it for and would like to purchase more of these. Very nice proportions. I am thankful that Kaustic made these, just hope I can do something with my one.

UPDATE :- The seller replied !! He stated he was going to try to get me the complete right arm (replacement) that I need from his supplier....fingers crossed...I hope he can work it out for me.

Last edited:

Glad to hear the seller is working with you... luckily most people on eBay are actually cool. Just the bad ones make us all a bit jumpy.

Got my 3rd KP in the mail yesterday at the same time as a Noland HT body. I thought the Noland would be a good muscular, but shorter body to use on my Mr. T figure. Turns out it's almost an identical height to the KP :lol :huh

Oh well, I'm sure I'll figure out a use for it at some point :lol

They Joseph, where did you get the Noland body from? They still available at decent prices?

Well slap T on the Kaustic and post pics!

They Joseph, where did you get the Noland body from? They still available at decent prices?

I got it from Monkey Depot for $50... not bad considering some prices I've seen on eBay.

Well slap T on the Kaustic and post pics!

Problem is both are too tall... T was only 5'10" so having a 6'+ just wouldn't look right. For now I'll just keep him on the muscular body I already had him on from Clubber Lang. On the new bodies he'd be at least a half inch taller not to mention swapping him just for a pic would be a serious pain in the ass with the chains and trying not to **** up the old body :lol

hhe-1-1-1.jpg

Glad to hear the seller is working with you... luckily most people on eBay are actually cool. Just the bad ones make us all a bit jumpy.

Got my 3rd KP in the mail yesterday at the same time as a Noland HT body. I thought the Noland would be a good muscular, but shorter body to use on my Mr. T figure. Turns out it's almost an identical height to the KP :lol :huh

Oh well, I'm sure I'll figure out a use for it at some point :lol

Thats true, I am sure he will work it out for me.

BTW, you can never have too many figures laying around, the next custom one is just around the corner no doubt...lol

Nice Mr T too.. I don't want to look too long or I will want one as well..lol

url
....:yess:

I might actually do that with a KP body if I use one. The Noland is quite nice but a bit light for Mr. T. Had it been the correct height I would have just gone with it and color matched the two, but being too light and too tall I'll not mess with it.

The Noland is a great body though, so I'm sure I'll find a use for it. But if anyone is going back and forth between the two I'd say go with KP and save yourself $10-$20 as they are very similar :lecture

Thats true, I am sure he will work it out for me.

BTW, you can never have too many figures laying around, the next custom one is just around the corner no doubt...lol

Nice Mr T too.. I don't want to look too long or I will want one as well..lol

Thanks, I'd suggest if you do to buy a full figure of Clubber Lang (if you want to use that body) and a full one of the Street Clubber Lang. I had both and since I didn't keep most of the figures I was able to get the body, hands and head for free by selling off the rest of both figures.

The HT boxing boots sell for like $40 :google

hey galactiboy is your noland body stiff, or do you find it preety loose in the articulation around the chest?
i find noland is not as stiff as the KP body.

only thing i didnt like about the KP i think the elbow at the back of the arm is to sharp, and this can stick out to much.
other than that its a great body

I agree. Those sharp elbows do stick out a bit much.

hey galactiboy is your noland body stiff, or do you find it preety loose in the articulation around the chest?
i find noland is not as stiff as the KP body.

Seemed good... I didn't mess with it too much, but I didn't notice anything loose or messed up about it. Probably the major difference visually between the two is the KP has Body builder pecs, where the Noland is just a bit smaller.

My noland is stiff.

:cool:

Back