Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY *** COMING BACK IN DECEMBER 2013!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an FYI, Fabio at Kaustic Plastik hinted elsewhere that this year's lineup is going to be previewed sometime this week - that may include news on a new nude.

hey guys quick question..what wrist pegs would suit the kaustic kp03? hot toys or sideshow?

cheers

I just gotten my Heorik body and I was excited until his forearm snapped off.. I notice there's no elbow joint on the right arm.. did anyone else encounter this problem too?
ate3a6ab.jpg
ja6uzu3u.jpg

Is there a way to replace the arm? I bought this on eBay and it cost more then the figure to ship back.. So I'm trying to save what I can..

If you cannot get a replacement, you could drill it. Drill into the joint that snapped and into the broken off part and insert a small gauge nail. It will reinforce the joint and hold it together.

I was pretty disappointed when I got mine. The new bodies are very frail at the waist and won't stand . They always wanna bend at the waist. The joints are very loose also. Not to mention the legs look like chicken legs. I guess you can't substitute a good Hot Toys body. Oh well.....

I was pretty disappointed when I got mine. The new bodies are very frail at the waist and won't stand . They always wanna bend at the waist. The joints are very loose also. Not to mention the legs look like chicken legs. I guess you can't substitute a good Hot Toys body. Oh well.....

If you put superglue in the joints and continously work it until it's all dry it tightens them a lot. With the Waist pour a load in and work it for ages whilst watching the tv or whatever.

If you put superglue in the joints and continously work it until it's all dry it tightens them a lot. With the Waist pour a load in and work it for ages whilst watching the tv or whatever.

If I have to go through that trouble, then I just won't buy the figure. Geez! I'm not paying money like that just to super glue the thing. :tap

I just gotten my Heorik body and I was excited until his forearm snapped off.. I notice there's no elbow joint on the right arm.. did anyone else encounter this problem too?
ate3a6ab.jpg
ja6uzu3u.jpg

Is there a way to replace the arm? I bought this on eBay and it cost more then the figure to ship back.. So I'm trying to save what I can..

Hi mate..
Remember: NEVER BUY on Ebay! ;)
Anyway.. Get in touch with our customer care service:
We will take care of your problem:
https://www.kaustic-plastik.com/eng/contatti-Kaustic-Plastik.htm

Hey Kaustic, how about doing some Superhero bodies like the Batman one with interchangeable thigh muscles?

I would buy 10 of those in a heart beat.

Back