Kaustic Plastik - PREVIEW 2014!!! New Pictures page 13!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think one day we have for sure produce a new slim body.. a kind of "evolution" of KP01A.
And I think you are right, the market lack of a nice slim body, especially at a good price!

P.S.
I think that once dressed, KP01A is still one of the best Slim body available in the market... and you can find it loose at very cheap prices!
The joker Custom here it proves! ;) It's looks really nice!

I think one day we have for sure produce a new slim body.. a kind of "evolution" of KP01A.
And I think you are right, the market lack of a nice slim body, especially at a good price!

P.S.
I think that once dressed, KP01A is still one of the best Slim body available in the market... and you can find it loose at very cheap prices!
The joker Custom here it proves! ;) It's looks really nice!

You said something about a new body for the barbarian to pose with his pants on or without them, an evolution of the Heroik Muscle KP02 Body, any updates?? Will it have rubber in arms or body to hide connections?

Thank you for all the info yoou are giving us regularly

I just wish all these bodies weren't so limited in production. If you blink and miss, you're paying more than double regular price.

Well there is a reason: Money.

Especially for smaller companies it is not only a question of selling out but also important how fast they sell out. I dont know anything about KP financial background. But lets say a small company has to pay 5000 to pay for production, they have to pay this upfront.
The advantage of a smaller/limited run is obvious: 1st you have smaller amount to pay because you have a smaller prpduction run. 2nd people tend to buy your stuff faster because it is limited and will be sold out soon. This means you will have a faster sell meaning you will get back your investment faster.
Summed up a smaller run might be a little more expensive per figure (which means less profite), but more easy to handle from a financial perspective and therefore less risky. Also if there is still demand after the first run, you can easily do a rerelease and a 3rd run etc. (Prominent examples are Magic Cube I am Legend, brothers Production Inception or the Pfeifer Catwoman that were all a hughe success and have been rereleased.)

Of course this doesnt habe to be the case with KP, but it might explain that so much stuuf is "limited". :)

The best slim, yet more sculpted body out there is from Blitzway... muscular, but not jacked like the HT body. Downside is the only figures I think it came with are expensive so obtaining one is either spending $90 for a loose one or buying a figure and parting it out.

SM_body001.jpg

I hope one day either they release it separately or someone offers a similar design.

yea I would really like an available body similar to the Blitzway body that's not ridiculously expensive
Are you excited? ;)

Here something coming VERY SOON! ;)

KP04A Generation K - Muscle body

kp04a-2014-1.jpg

kp04a-2014-2.jpg

And finally...

XXL Set 2 - The Arena Fighter

xxlset2-2014.jpg

:hi5:

Awesome! can't wait for that new body

also, looking forward to how your Arena Fighter compares to ACI's version. Yours is looking more crisp/defined than theirs at the moment though

Last edited:
Nurse Joker on KP01.

c95daf13.jpg

That does look good... and it is an outfit that compensates for some of that bodies issues. But, for the price and availability it's definite a good option for some figures, but not all.

I will say one body I've never used even though I have two of them is the ACI Christian... it's just a bit odd in its proportions and any time I've tried to use it either the arms were too thick for the shirt or the limited articulation made it impossible to get a garment on the body. So they just sit in my parts bin waiting for a project that I can actually use them on :lol

kp04a-2014-1.jpg looks GREAT, LOVE the different arm options. wish more companies would do that. Question, how much articulation is the torso going to have, as it's a one-piece rubber block?

new body looks great. LOVing the arm options. question about the torso. how much articulation is teh new torso going to have, given that it's a solid piece.

Back