Kanye West is such a *********

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any subject that you don't bring politics into? :rolleyes:

:lecture for truth

Damage control, plain and simple. He didn't expect such a backlash.

Hardly...this is the intended outcome. Thousands of threads across the ether space.

How are artists like Kanye even still relevant???

Once his antics stop being relevant, meaning no one generates these types of threads when these staged events happen, then he will no longer be relevant.

Well, not to fan fires or to get too political here, but having experienced Katrina and Rita first hand, I was genuinely glad someone was calling his sorry ass out on that. Admittedly, state and local government was equally at fault, but Bush's apparent indifference and ineffectual behavior was completely unacceptable.

Who knows if this was a pablicity stunt, but at least it provided some pressure and intensity to a subject that clearly was not being taken seriously by the powers that be.

Watched a good hour of the video awards. It's awesome that a good portion of the audience is booing at this ass clown anytime his name gets mentioned.

The more I think about what a d-bag Kanye is, it gets me to thinking how insensitive he is. This clearly wasn't planned, as you could tell from the immediate moment it happened to the damage control the host and presenters tried to do for a few gigs afterward. But what an insensitive prick to take Taylor Swift's 1st VMA award (I'm assuming it's her first), and taking that moment in the middle of her speech where she wants to thank everyone including God, her family, whatever, and have her mic taken so this ****** could give his opinion to the millions watching on TV...? Taylor didn't even get to finish her speech, the scene akwardly cut to either commercial or different stage.

This is brilliant

He's officially the most talked about thing in this VMA awards, you guys have just helped ensure that. And all he had to do was jump on stage for 2 seconds.

This turd should have been tackled when he got up on stage.
It would have been great if Taylor Swift just brained him with that moon man.
If some one did that to him, this ****** would be spouting off til he was blue in the face.
Way to ruin her night cockbag!

Her night wasn't ruined. She got to do her speech for a 2nd time after Beyonce let her come up during her speech, and she got a standing ovation. Lets not give the man THAT much power.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 his Caps Lock is on!

That blog further proves he's a self righteous prick. Now make a video of how much he's a ****** for his blog. Oh, and I love people who play the race card and people who are ultra sensitive to the whole race thing. NOT! :barf

^^^^ off people. We're just that... people! We're all people. Who cares about the skin colour... Wait?! Now p!tu has me on this issue. For ^^^^ sakes.

I love you p!tu, my friendly dark brown person... or are you orange? In the video you have a brownish-orange skin colour thing going.

Never_go_full_retard.jpg

This is brilliant

He's officially the most talked about thing in this VMA awards, you guys have just helped ensure that. And all he had to do was jump on stage for 2 seconds.

:lecture for truth!

He's racist towards boney white chicks!

Never miss with a boney white chick, they'll cut you up with their pointy shoulders and elbows.

Actually, its the boney hip bones that get you:monkey5

Back