Kanye West is such a *********

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
news.jpg

I met ODB at a miami airport and he sat next to me at a diner counter. He was actually real cool. A bit grimey but he paid for my breakfast. I asked him if he was paying w food stamps (cause he still collected welfare for some reason) and he laughed his ass off. Then he pulled out the biggest knot of cash i have ever seen.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I once ate breakfast with Banny, and he nearly ate a week's worth of omlette. :lecture

Since this thread is alive and kicking someone is out there chronicling his meltdowns into douchebaggery here are the highlights other than the VMA incident.

A Brief History of Kanye West Meltdowns

KATRINA MELTDOWN 2005
After the 2005 Hurricane Katrina disaster, West famously told America that President Bush didn't care about black people. Maybe true. Maybe not. Still, the appearance said more about West's raw nerves than it said about Bush's pathetic disaster response.

EMA MELTDOWN 2006
At the 2006 MTV Europe Music Awards, West crashed the stage when U.K. electronica duo Justice Vs. Simian took home the best video award. He blamed the incident partly on the "sippy sippy" he had before the show.

VMA MELTDOWN 2007
West ranted backstage at the Las Vegas edition of the VMAs for being relegated to the "Hugh Hefner Sky Villa" for his performance while Britney Spears got to open the show on the main stage. Maybe if he wore a bikini…

PAPARAZZI MELTDOWN 2008
At Los Angeles International Airport, West and his road manager were arrested for smashing a paparazzi photographer's equipment. In his defense, it was 9/11. That's gotta be a stressful day to fly.

JAY LENO MELTDOWN 2009
The day after crashing Taylor Swift's acceptance speech, a contrite West went on Jay Leno's new show to explain himself. It was awkward, emotional, rambling and punctuated with a elephant-sized pause after being asked what his mother would have thought of his outburst. Hopefully, this is the start of getting answers.

I'm getting pretty tired of douchbags being insulted like they are in this thread. How would like being called Kanye West? :mad:

I'm getting pretty tired of douchbags being insulted like they are in this thread. How would like being called Kanye West? :mad:

I am aware of the slight..Hence why i am now using assbag...cause an assbag is an assbag is an assbag

Back