Kanye West is such a *********

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People actually watch MTV still... yikes. And yes Kanye is an ass... but he's always been an ass.

Wait... aren't you watching MTV? What else do you expect? MTV is a dinosaur long overdue for extinction. It's filled with Douchery and Jonas like ^^^^. :monkey4

Yup! MTV is horrible! It isn't even worth a bad smelling fart. They sold out after the 80's and never stopped. MTV you sir or mam suck. :lecture

What a complete A hole. This is deserving of a beat down IMO. Arrogant prick. He's an outspoken liberal too, go figure.

Edit: At least he didn't beat up Rianna

In case you didn't get the memo, Kanye is doing what is called in the wrestling business "playing heel". Taylor Swift is playing "face".

The heel puts the face over and they both get paid. They cheer one, boo the other but they are both the main attraction.

Notice on Twitter they are the most talked about things from a show where Jay-Z did a 47 minute entrance & Janet Jackson danced with her dead brother.

I must come clean, I still watch Real World and the gauntlet challenges. So some of us are still closet MTV viewers.

People actually watch MTV still... yikes. And yes Kanye is an ass... but he's always been an ass.

I actually started watching it when I read all of the hullabaloo about Lady GaGa and Kayne. Caught the end of it and am watching the replay.

MTV only shows reality shows nowadays. They should really change the acronym.

I will admit the only thing I turn on MTV for is the Real World/Road Rules Challenge, its my guilty pleasure. This is the first time I'm actually watching the VMAs in about six or seven years. Usually I just wait for the highlights on the net the next day.

Lol, so true. Is there even music on that channel?

At like 3 or 4 in the morning :lol I catch the music videos from time to time when I can't sleep.

I remember when MTV2 first came out, and I was so happy that they were going to play videos all day (this was in the 90s, after MTV had already become 70-80% non-music). That must have lasted a year or two before MTV2 started showing similar kinds of crap. People just don't want to watch music videos anymore, I guess.

What a complete A hole. This is deserving of a beat down IMO. Arrogant prick. He's an outspoken liberal too, go figure.

Edit: At least he didn't beat up Rianna

Is there any subject that you don't bring politics into? :rolleyes:

Most people already know the guy is a Capital D-bag. I really don't care that he had a comment to make. The biggest thing that bothers me is that he interrupted the award winner like that. Didn't matter who the winner was, to interupt like that was super-****** behavior.

this guy is a ******!:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xyX2-21M34g&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xyX2-21M34g&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Back