Action Figure Kai Studio The Explorer Sculpt and Outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know where I can find a 1/6 scale journal & pouch for nate?

Also, seeing as this set is Uncharted 4 Nate, does anyone know if the hands from, say, john wick hot toys work with the body recommended for this set?

Screenshot_20191001-232814_eBay.jpg

I feel like uncharted 4 drake wouldnt be complete without a wedding ring

Anyone know where I can find a 1/6 scale journal & pouch for nate?

Also, seeing as this set is Uncharted 4 Nate, does anyone know if the hands from, say, john wick hot toys work with the body recommended for this set?
The best pouch is from CC_toys. Yes the JW hands will work well with the body.

coz it's cheaper? it's just silver and real metal looks better than molded + paint.

Well seeing as how I domt want to screw up anything like making a metal ring on a plastic hand, I'll stick with the John Wick hands.
Seeing as how I have extras from the figure itself, it isnt that hard to just put on a hand I wasnt using anyways.

coz it's cheaper? it's just silver and real metal looks better than molded + paint.
True but it's not needed as the ring doesn't look to bad i had the JW in hand and the rings were descent. Though i don't disagree with metal ones looking better. He could just buy small metal rings and put them on the worldbox hands.

Digging it so far. All pieces are of exceptional quality. Never was sure about the sculpt, still not, but we’ll see what’s to come. Threw the set on a JX toys s02. I like the fit of everything on this body.34A96EB3-1F93-4B8E-B45A-9079E9CF3570.jpeg

Ordered this and the worldbox body today. Had never really thought about picking up a Nate figure (played all the games, of course) but the couple video reviews up on YouTube made it impossible to resist. I?ll hunt down some more random accessories for him later.

Please. Make an Elena!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
anybody else having an issue with the shoes and head fitting on the worldbox body kit sold the set with??
You need to heat the shoes up to get the sockets to stretch enough. The head would probably benefit from using a taller neck peg, but I'm too lazy to swap that out so I just get the stock one to fit as best as possible.

anybody else having an issue with the shoes and head fitting on the worldbox body kit sold the set with??
Try removing the neck adaptor in the head and heat it up a bit and put it on the ball joint of the neck then just put the head back on.

Some quick pics of my set. Also for those that wanted to know what the head looks like on the Sideshow figure....well it makes him look outstanding.

8b40279c0f3238dbe7f838d2ed66e6df.jpg
6af0b1755fcee4de7987aaffe6dc23ee.jpg
5b3c6ef0532f3c63cbca75f02b29f72d.jpg
d78c01a92b2e179199f606fe26c06956.jpg
d1fb76fe67574223bc7c7fbd939424e3.jpg
7b4a5963eec3c0226b1eeeac56aa6d7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back