Action Figure Kai Studio The Explorer Sculpt and Outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost there. Screenshot_2019-09-25-12-33-34~2.jpgScreenshot_2019-09-24-07-22-22~2.jpg

anybody know what body they are using in those photos? looks perfect.
The lower photo of the full body shots is a ttm19 and the upper one could be a knock off two completely different bodies as photos are seperate. I'm guessing the full shot is the original ttm19 the one that came with the Gyllenhaal sculpt.

thanks. just got billed from osk so he should be on his way soon.

what body are you planning on using??
Same it's about time I'm super excited for the set. I'm using the hot toys punisher body modded/ttm19. I changed the upper torso with the HT Quicksilver body and the forearms are from a worldbox body. I like the ttm19 arms but i never liked that all of them had sculpted hair. I also removed the thigh extenders and so on.

so are you guys still deciding to combine both set or just go with Kai set?

so are you guys still deciding to combine both set or just go with Kai set?
I'm goanna use the accessories from the CC_Toys figure and use the outfit from kai. He definitely will look great once done it's now a matter of waiting.

The set is available again for those who missed it! Copped it with the body for $118 total, that's a great value.
Glad to know others where able to get it. This is definitely better then what CC_Toys did. Though using the accessories is best.

Today, sir, you are my hero!
Fingers crossed this set is still there friday when I get paid and someone is able to make an uncharted 4 Elena, Sam, Sully, etc.

You cant just have Nate...you gotta have the whole crew
No problem. Lol I actually hope that Kai thinks about doing the other characters set now that this one is successful. Sculpt and outfit sets or even full figures like his Musashi.

No problem. Lol I actually hope that Kai thinks about doing the other characters set now that this one is successful. Sculpt and outfit sets or even full figures like his Musashi.

If I can get a Sully H&C set, i would definitely be in

Back