Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed that yesterday. I hope we get it eventually.

Me too.

LN1L55J.png

There is no R-rated Spidey-Verse. Only Venom is rated 'R'.

Wrong, as usual.

https://www.cbr.com/sony-silver-black-buddy-film/

SONY is taking the Deadpool/Logan approach with its new universe and making their films tonally heavier and thematically grounded. It's that bold approach that's attracting talent like Tom Hardy & Michelle Williams.

People are going to be shocked when they announce they're pulling out of their deal with Disney.

I just watched Justice League this morning (Saturday, 11/18) and thought it was a great movie, a nice treat following another great movie last week, Thor Ragnarok. I have a question for the others who watched too.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Thank you in advance!

Also, there's nothing as gorgeous as this.

AdDlhwe.jpg

Psh it's too dark and brooding, it's not hopeful, Superman doesn't have a smile on his face while doing that, not Muh Superman! I await the sequel where after saving the earth from the madman Zod he gets back to important things like saving kittens from trees. And it has to be done in a montage with kids balloons and other whimsical things.

Now where's that smile Supes??

image.jpg

Ah... There it is!

Unironically, best part of the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just watched Justice League this morning (Saturday, 11/18) and thought it was a great movie, a nice treat following another great movie last week, Thor Ragnarok. I have a question for the others who watched too.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Thank you in advance!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Psh it's too dark and brooding, it's not hopeful, Superman doesn't have a smile on his face while doing that, not Muh Superman! I await the sequel where after saving the earth from the madman Zod he gets back to important things like saving kittens from trees. And it has to be done in a montage with kids balloons and other whimsical things, and where's that smile Supes??

View attachment 378077

Ah... There it is!

You know, I don't mind the quips, **** it, hell, have Whedon hamfist his jokes, just DON'T PUT HIM BEHIND A CAMERA!

I see a lot of cbm potential directors in here lol. And mcu are not going anywhere anytime soon. The first sign will be if/when they get 2 rotten movies in a row and underperform. Even dceu "survived" this. Maybe its best to just turn away from this genre and look into drama or adventure movies[emoji23]

As for a spider verse without spiderman. *** it why not. Variety is good. My 2 cents. Cary on lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting comments from Snyder last year:

“It did catch me off guard,” he said of the response to BvS. “I have had to, in my mind, make an adjustment. I do think that the tone of Justice League has changed because of what the fans have said.”

Deborah Snyder: “What’s really great is that where we were going is kind of what the audience was wanting, which is a good thing. We just had to take the characters from somewhere [dark] to bring them up to where they are now.”

“The main thing we learned, I think: People don’t like to see their heroes deconstructed.”

More here: https://www.vulture.com/2016/06/zack-snyder-set-justice-league.html

Wrong, as usual.

https://www.cbr.com/sony-silver-black-buddy-film/

SONY is taking the Deadpool/Logan approach with its new universe and making their films tonally heavier and thematically grounded. It's that bold approach that's attracting talent like Tom Hardy & Michelle Williams.

People are going to be shocked when they announce they're pulling out of their deal with Disney.

Doesn’t say anything about a spider man r rated universe. So wrong again as usual. Yea they’ll pull out the Spider-Man deal if they want to be financially bank rupt. Lol. I see venom being made but a black cat movie? Psh . Lol. Dream harder

to be clear i am in no way vouching for this guy ,just posting because it was a interesting read ,well to me anyway

info on supposed cut scenes and re shoots ,the guys over at shh are taking him at his word for now :)

His profile will give you more idea on what was supposedly cut and what is supposedly still being worked on for a possible extended cut

https://www.reddit.com/user/LDN_Film...ter=t1_dq06wax

Last edited:
Doesn’t say anything about a spider man r rated universe. So wrong again as usual. Yea they’ll pull out the Spider-Man deal if they want to be financially bank rupt. Lol. I see venom being made but a black cat movie? Psh . Lol. Dream harder

Then we get the J Jonah Jameson R rated movie.

If this continued Marvelization of DC works... look what you'll get.

Yeah but the DCization was not working very well either :lol

So what does a stoppage or hiatus give the franchise?

The grown up or “true comic book” approach hasn’t made enough money for the studio and it has shown the studio not enough true comic fans exists to support that style.....sooooooo beyond a select group getting what they believe is the right approach I don’t get the benefit of a stoppage from studio stand point. Reboot and return with a better plan to strike while Iron is hot maybe...

What are you if you think some Marvel films are good - great and others are average to awful???

Hmm I believe you said the same about Skull Island after your first viewing so I don't know that I can trust this review. ;)

Yeah I was wrong about Kong... Second viewing proved this.. BUT I still don;t think it was as bad as some think it is..

Very possible that JL will really drop down after my second viewing.

Nice review abake. I'll probably check this out in the next few days (especially since a super high tech theater close by does $5 Tuesdays.) Now I'm just more curious than anything and my expectations are low enough that I doubt I'll walk away disappointed.

5.00 second viewing for me on Tuesday also :)

Petition to WB:

Zack Snyder's Director's Cut and Tom Holkenborg's (Junkie XL) Score for Home Release.

https://www.change.org/p/warner-bro...ampaign=share_petition&sharerUserId=422748458

:lol We hate Zack Snyder!! Get rid of Zack Snyder!!!

Wait! Give us more Zack Snyder!!!! :lol :lol :lol

Back