Just Ordered Boba Fett!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
captain sack said:
he's doing that dance from that "smooth criminal" video. :rotfl

87_02_00_smooth_criminal_83.jpg

Awesome, awesome, awesome post!

I was just thinking: Could this be intentional? Fett is a rather smooth criminal...

Last edited:
Much better pic Indiana. It does not look as bad in the 360 though.

Let's hope they fix it though!

SolidLiquidFox said:
"Wall Mountable Mandalorian Artifact"

It even sounds lame. I hope they at least make the mandalorian logo look better like my icon. It looks like someone carved it with their foot.

On a more positive note, Fett looks pretty awesome.

Yeah, I don't get it, but he looks amazing and I don't really even like the Jedi version of his costume. Why not give him the Skiff style stand or something more significant. Hell even an electronic "going out like a punkass" cry he makes before deserving a timely death. I am just saying, although I think I may actually order this one. Hmm. :monkey1

Last edited:
I'm surprised that you people aren't surprised about this pre-order becoming available today instead of tomorrow -- preorders normally take place on Fridays. Perhaps I'm just out of the loop or slept through it.

I just returned from happy hour and decided on a whim to check the newsletter rather than wait until tomorrow morning. Thankfully I checked.

I have a special place in my heart for Boba Fett -- he was mine and my nephew's favorite character and that bond still remains after many years.

I HAD to order Boba...lame exclusive or not!

I'm so very happy my drunken state made me check the newsletter.

I ordered one but I think I'm still going to order from a dealer instead. I'd rather save a few dollars and go without the exclusive.

Indiana Fett said:
Thanks pjam...I pre-ordered one of these anyways...even with the hips...Gotta have the FETT MAN! It'll be my FIRST PF!

Oh, and I've been around...mostly skulking int the "General Movie/TV Collectibles" forum...trying to keep my "INDY!!! INDY!!! INDY!!!" thread bumping! Hehehe!!!

P.S., How are you diggin those USMC figures...they're GREAT eh? Glad we got those replacement Apone heads fo' sho'!

Got Fett? Yes, gotta have Fett, I agree with Tom, it is the PF to get.

Yeah, got all my Marines built, pics to come soon.

btw SSC is announcing 6 new Hot Toys items for pre-order for SDCC, I bet Ripley, Drake and maybe even Hudson are among them!

Order in for the exclusive.

That "artifact" will make a nice drink coaster! :lol

JS :) :chew :emperor

Just ordered Fett and I'm in total agreement with everyone that the Exclusive(if you can even call it that) sucks. One thing I'm surprised nobody has pointed out yet is that the stripes on his helmet are yellow. The stripes were actually red in ROTJ and yellow in ESB. Hopefully SS will take note and make that correction before it goes into production as everything else about the suit and paint scheme are spot-on perfect.

The exclusive should have been a sliced blaster ala Leia interchangable hands. That the only exclusive except ESB colors that would have made sense to me.

Too funny. He's up for a couple hours, and folks are already putting down the exclusive since Boba has sooo much to pull from, and already starting the "fan corrected" photoshops.

But they buy it anyways.

EVILFACE said:
Too funny. He's up for a couple hours, and folks are already putting down the exclusive since Boba has sooo much to pull from, and already starting the "fan corrected" photoshops.

But they buy it anyways.

HAHA! Too true EVILFACE. It's just too hard not to drink the Kool-Aid!!!

:lol :lol :lol

Damn, I just realized: no working electronics on the statue. I was hoping for an LED readout on his chest piece, but I guess it's not happening. Bummer.

I'm sure SS will correct the slant at some point in the next 8-9 months. I just hope they take note of those yellow stripes on the helmet and make them red to keep consistent with the ROTJ paint scheme.

pjam said:
btw SSC is announcing 6 new Hot Toys items for pre-order for SDCC, I bet Ripley, Drake and maybe even Hudson are among them!

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me? Wow! I hope you're right pjam-san!

Okay, looking at the 360, the lean totally works. Very dynamic. This is officially the perfect Boba Fett collectible. And I have roughly six months to figure out where in hell I'm going to put him.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back