Just Ordered Boba Fett!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pixletwin said:
I thought about ordering. But because its flexpay I changed my mind. Besides, I don't like being teathered to something that way. Anyways, around Christmas I gotz ta tink abow da keeds.

This won't come out anywhere near Christmas. I'd be amazed if this started shipping in April.

I think we were all expecting something incredible for Fett's exclusive piece, and that's why we are so bummed. But remember past exclusives: training remote, mouse droid, Luke with poncho. Some of us complained about those as well but in the end we got past it and accepted the figures. I do not have all the exclusives. (missed Han and Luke in poncho) but I am happy with all the PF figures so far. Now it's on to scum and villany. Who will be first??

Darth Loki said:
This won't come out anywhere near Christmas. I'd be amazed if this started shipping in April.

Flex pay is an option only, don't want anyone getting the wrong idea should they want their options open with ordering this piece.

Got mine. He for sure is a leaner in the preorder photo. However in the 360 it is not noticed as much. I shot coffee out my nose when I read the communion wafer comment. :lol

JohnyBoo said:
Got mine. He for sure is a leaner in the preorder photo. However in the 360 it is not noticed as much. :lol

So perhaps a ball joint in the neck and a little Elvis in his pelvis? Swivel hips Fett? :rolleyes: :eek:

I preordered it, though I really have no idea how I'll possibly pay for it. But what the hey.

I think his stance looks just fine and very "Fett-like" in the 360. Absolutely fantastic figure.

That being said, I'm still more impressed with Exclusive Dagobah Luke--and I'm not just talking exclusive item vs. exclusive item, I think nailing TWO Mark Hamill likenesses in one figure is much more difficult than getting Fett's suit right.

Can't wait to see a PF Padme, Jar Jar (yep), and ROTS Anakin.

Darth Loki said:
I know. Its the flexpay schedule I meant. It starts December 20th... :(

I ordered Fett - aside from the crazy ass leaning pose, he looks great.

The same cannot be said for the exclusive....what in the hell was SS thinking for this one?!?!?!?! I agree with another - no exclusive would have been better....!

Darth Rage said:
So perhaps a ball joint in the neck and a little Elvis in his pelvis? Swivel hips Fett? :rolleyes: :eek:

I agree Darth...I've refined your 'refinement' into ONE tidy photo. This is DEFINITELY what I wish they had done with the stance instead of the Elvis in his pelvis...

Last edited:
AmanaMatt said:
I ordered Fett - aside from the crazy ass leaning pose, he looks great.

The same cannot be said for the exclusive....what in the hell was SS thinking for this one?!?!?!?! I agree with another - no exclusive would have been better....!

You can always order the reg with a discount dealer and add a rice cake.

And nice work IF! Where have you been buddy?

lakeshouse said:
Why the hell is he leaning foward ?? :google :banghead

he's doing that dance from that "smooth criminal" video. :rotfl

87_02_00_smooth_criminal_83.jpg

Indiana Fett said:
I agree Darth...I've refined your 'refinement' into ONE tidy photo. This is DEFINITELY what I wish they had done with the stance instead of the Elvis in his pelvis...

Thanks for the cleanup. Mine was definately quick and dirty but I guess got the point across.

pjam said:
You can always order the reg with a discount dealer and add a rice cake.

And nice work IF! Where have you been buddy?

Thanks pjam...I pre-ordered one of these anyways...even with the hips...Gotta have the FETT MAN! It'll be my FIRST PF!

Oh, and I've been around...mostly skulking int the "General Movie/TV Collectibles" forum...trying to keep my "INDY!!! INDY!!! INDY!!!" thread bumping! Hehehe!!!

P.S., How are you diggin those USMC figures...they're GREAT eh? Glad we got those replacement Apone heads fo' sho'!

jlcmsu said:
I'm surpised they did one for Fett because he really had nothing that would make sense.

how about an alternate temurra morrison or jeremy bullock head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back