Just Ordered Boba Fett!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine.

The exclusive is HORRIBLE.

Great looking figure. The exclusive is neat. Not sure how I feel about it but I'll grab it none the less.

While I was waiting for that damn link to work, I snuck a Cap vs. Red Skull in my cart, so I got them both RIGHT when Fett went up. Oh Magoo, you've done it again.:chew

Exclusive doesn't bother me. Good of them to not give something that EVERYBODY would have to have.

got him! well, that means the han solo in carbonite will have flashing lights and be extremely pimp on it's own- like a sculpture of it against the wall with lights o it like in Jabba's palace maybe!

Darth Rage said:
a lame one.

Yes sir....very lame...Kinda surprised....I thought SS would unleash some kind of super cool kick ass exclusive with Boba....But Boba kicks enough ass to not care to much about the exclusive...

SolidLiquidFox said:
Lamest exclusive yet. No, really. It's pretty bad.

No exclusive would have been better for this one.

Have to agree

Ordered but may cancel to get the regular cheaper

I hope nobody thought Han in carbonite would really be the exclusive. I'm surpised they did one for Fett because he really had nothing that would make sense.

SSC_Nerd said:
While I was waiting for that damn link to work, I snuck a Cap vs. Red Skull in my cart, so I got them both RIGHT when Fett went up. Oh Magoo, you've done it again.:chew

Exclusive doesn't bother me. Good of them to not give something that EVERYBODY would have to have.

That's just what I did! I figured I needed to do something productive while stressing about the dead link...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back