Just Ordered Boba Fett!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not going to stress anybody out if they miss the exclusive. That was a smart move. If it had been Carbo-Han the Sideshow offices would have been stormed by an angry mob.

Anyone know if you can convert a regular order (non-flex pay) into a flex pay order later? I would like to see this in person at SDCC before I am 100% sold on my 1st PF. I would like to get the exclusive version too.

Darth Rage said:
Oh thank God somewhere else mentioned that. After I crapped all over the exclusive I didn't want to mention he looked like he was peeing at a urinal.
Other than that he really dose look like an awesome statue. Seriously.

:lol :rotfl :rotfl :lol

lakeshouse said:
Why the hell is he leaning foward ?? :google :banghead

Yeah, I noticed that too...it still looks GREAT...but I would have preferred a more upright stance as opposed to the 'pelvis out' stance. The BALL-JOINTED NECK is an AMAZING bonus though...being able to swivel the head back and forth and up and down. GREAT idea, especially for a figure like FETT. I agree, the exclusive is kinda lame...maybe SS will see all these 'lame' comments all over this thread and change it to something cooler...Like the Light up Han in Carbonite PF!!! :D Who knows, the Mandalorian Artifact may look better at SDCC...

What the hell, I ordered it too !!!! but this is by far the lamest exclusive ever...

jlcmsu said:
It's neat but I don't know if I'm really into it yet or not. I don't know I'm not making sense I guess. :lol
Yeah, that sounds like one of your posts. :lol

I said I'd only get it if my Basset Hound adoption came through, since he was named Bobo Fat be the breeder. I now have a hound, and so I have now ordered my very first PF. God help me....

In the 360 view you can see the ball joint towards the back of the helmet. Better be careful when posing so that it doesn't get seen.

Am I the only one who was expecting to pay more for this?

I was expecting it to be between $350 and $400 because of all the little details and metal armored bits.

Nice surprise!

And it's too bad they don't have a photo of Fett on display in front of the Wall Mounted Mandalorian Artifact. Seeing it would give us the full effect and cut down on the criticism. A little.

OK, I admit I felt a little silly typing out the phrase "Wall Mounted Mandalorian Artifact" but as far as I am concerned, Sideshow just sold me a PF Fett, and so they can do no wrong!!

Collector Freak said:
There's no point in ordering this one direct, unless you want that "accessory". Just sayin'... :monkey3

if you live in US , you may have a point but, SS has a special agreement with FEDEX and ships like 50 % cheaper than the usual FEDEX prices to Turkey. I am so happy with FEDEX and shipment method and would never order from other retailer even if it is 80 $ cheaper.

The first and only Star Wars PF I'll be getting, being an Attakus collector really
wanted a ROTJ Fett. Looks like SS did a nice job, good details.

I don't mind the artifact. I think it'll look good next to the statue. I'm an EU fan and fascinated with the Mandalorians so I may be a little biased.

I thought about ordering. But because its flexpay I changed my mind. Besides, I don't like being teathered to something that way. Anyways, around Christmas I gotz ta tink abow da keeds.

tomandshell said:
Am I the only one who was expecting to pay more for this?

I was expecting it to be between $350 and $400 because of all the little details and metal armored bits.

Nice surprise!

And it's too bad they don't have a photo of Fett on display in front of the Wall Mounted Mandalorian Artifact. Seeing it would give us the full effect and cut down on the criticism. A little.

OK, I admit I felt a little silly typing out the phrase "Wall Mounted Mandalorian Artifact" but as far as I am concerned, Sideshow just sold me a PF Fett, and so they can do no wrong!!

I also thought he'd be a little more pricier so no complaining here.

Darth Loki said:
I don't mind the artifact. I think it'll look good next to the statue.

Yeah, that's how I feel. It will look neat with it but it's nothing that people should freak over missing or passing on.

jlcmsu said:
Yeah, that's how I feel. It will look neat with it but it's nothing that people should freak over missing or passing on.

Not at all. I think it will make the exclusive an easy pass for a lot of people. But I like the fact that it's unique and different. Also hopefully leaves the door open for a PF Han in Carbonite :D

Oh, GG eat your heart out!

7151_press01-001.jpg
newestboba.jpg

pixletwin said:
I thought about ordering. But because its flexpay I changed my mind. Besides, I don't like being teathered to something that way. Anyways, around Christmas I gotz ta tink abow da keeds.

Flex pay is an option only. Read it again, it says "click here for flex pay"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back