Just Ordered Boba Fett!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Done, agree exclusive accessory is a bummer but the fig is amazing!

Well I ordered one for me and one for Kit. Not !00% sure about the exclusive. Hopefully there will be one at SDCC and we can get a better feel for it.

I thought they might surprise us with a sneaky link to an ESB painted one with uber low ES a la grey hulk.

Than again, Naaaahhhhh, not really.

"Wall Mountable Mandalorian Artifact"

It even sounds lame. I hope they at least make the mandalorian logo look better like my icon. It looks like someone carved it with their foot.

On a more positive note, Fett looks pretty awesome.

Lame exclusive, but I LOVE that the SS servers are taking a beating due to all the orders. My but we're a passionate bunch! :rotfl

tomandshell said:
That's just what I did! I figured I needed to do something productive while stressing about the dead link...

I like the way you think! I like your moves.

Anywho, I was doubting the exclusive myself, but then I saw that the thing is 7 inches across. They said it was meant for mounting. If ya ask me, this thing will actually look pretty cool behind him. I guess the look of the thing also resembles Jabba's palace, so it WILL (unlike other exclusives) make sense to be near the figure.

Ordered mine and then a few more for people who needed help because they would be away from their computers.

Personally, I love the Mandalorian Artifact! It looks just like the one from the movie!

:D

Well, I admit it took me by surprise, but I will have it on the wall behind Fett and I think it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. What else were they going to do?

tomandshell said:
I think it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. What else were they going to do?

:rotfl:rotfl...Their options were limited for the exclusive, but I still thought they would come up with something a little more "useful" to to figure....

Let me just say:

Quick Time turnaround up from day one!!!

Thank you!!

Take him for a spin and he doesn't look like he's leaning that much.

tomandshell said:
Well, I admit it took me by surprise, but I will have it on the wall behind Fett and I think it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. What else were they going to do?
Sharp stick to the eye is bad!

This will be a day long remembered as I ordered my first PF figure. I've had to cancel Exclusive Obi-Wan,Kit Fisto,T-800 Terminator and SDCC Vader to help pay for it but Boba is my favorite character and after missing out on the GG minibust a few years back there was no way I was going to miss this amazing piece.

lakeshouse said:
Why the hell is he leaning foward ?? :google :banghead

Oh thank God somewhere else mentioned that. After I crapped all over the exclusive I didn't want to mention he looked like he was peeing at a urinal.

Other than that he really dose look like an awesome statue. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back