Judge Dredd movie (2012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Judge Dredd movie

I ****ing love this movie. If I rated it as a film 8/10

As my enjoyment level 10/10. Holy ****!

I ****ing love this movie. If I rated it as a film 8/10

As my enjoyment level 10/10. Holy ****!

Good to hear, going tomorrow, but I'm thinking of bowing out on a couple things tonight and going. Pretty hyped up at this point.

I saw Dredd earlier this week.An insanely fabulous film I loved every second of it.

Just saw it midnight showing. This film is going to be a big hit.
Will HT make Judge D? I don't know but who cares! Jerry already has the license and the statue is already made! And this film is so darn good it will get alot of attention.
Go, see it if you haven't!

Also great sound track and best use of 3D I have seen this year! This film is good!

Just saw it midnight showing. This film is going to be a big hit.
Will HT make Judge D? I don't know but who cares! Jerry already has the license and the statue is already made! And this film is so darn good it will get alot of attention.
Go, see it if you haven't!

I'd love a HT Dredd, although there are plenty of outstanding Comic accurate customs around the boards, I'd love to see HT's take on this.

F0DE7B50-0968-47E1-AB33-ADB9382D3F2C-158-00000014E6F26280_zps1a01f68e.jpg

Chris

I can't stop thinking about this film since I've seen it and slept on it.

From the trailers, I thought I was really going to despise the slo-mo drug and the effects the user has using it. I thought it was dumb.

After seeing it, I can't get over how beautiful it ended up being. After the first chase scene and introduction to Dredd I got used to the violence and gore. Once I got associated and used to the slo-mo deaths sequences there was something psychedelically beautiful about the blood flowing across the screen and glass shreds falling like diamonds. That along with the "slow-mo" soundtrack theme. The first time, I thought it went on for too long (the sequences) but it was all appropriate.

Then there's Dredd who is literally above it all.

Then I actually thought about how horrible that would actually be that your brain would function much longer for those falls. You'd definitely feel that pavement, which I guess is the point. :monkey4

The slo mo scene, you know the one, was the most frighteningly beautiful scenes in a while.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8c1DcC9jJA[/ame]

It was like I was incapable of blinking during that one, my eyes were just glued to the screen. :lol

Then I love that nod Dredd gives like, "yeah, I was right".

I think someone might of mentioned this but the movie feels like one of those 80s sci fi epics, in a good way!

They dont really make these kind of flicks anymore, really bloody, gritty, but also have some very stylish and stunning scenes blended together.

Im really hoping for a Hot Toys Dredd, his uniforms nothing over the top but very cool!!! Even if they dont do a figure i would be interested in mabey a replica jacket?

Back