Judge Dredd movie (2012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Judge Dredd movie

Like if any BB action movie isn't a repetitive tracing these days :lol

Never saw "The Raid" and deff never will.

Why not? It's a damn fun flick. Worth watching.

And from what I read, this movie was written, and filmed before the Raid even started, and the dude that wrote The Raid pretty much stole it. Go figure.

]

Why not? It's a damn fun flick. Worth watching.

And from what I read, this movie was written, and filmed before the Raid even started, and the dude that wrote The Raid pretty much stole it. Go figure.

]

Source? Generally curious about this vs The Raid and who came first.

And also, it's just not possible. Raid came out last year, and Dredd has been filming for 2.

I've been an off and on reader of Dredd over the years, but I know enough to know hes a senior citizen by modern day standards, do the clones age slower or is he just going to die and be replaced by a young Dredd soon?

Let me be the judge of that!

I want you to go see my movie this weekend

Iwantyou_zps52778f27.jpg

Did anyone else get lucky enough to order one of these EX's?

JUDGED_zpsa1754bf2.png

I have a feeling now that the movie is good this one will be going up in value in no time, with a edition of 100!

Did anyone else get lucky enough to order one of these EX's?

JUDGED_zpsa1754bf2.png

I have a feeling now that the movie is good this one will be going up in value in no time, with a edition of 100!

Cool for those who got it, sucks that half of them may be scalpers, cause its a great looking piece.

Just got back from Dredd.

Man oh man, I was blown away. What a pleasant surprise. Before this month I had no expectations for this thing, not a care in the world. I thought it was just going to be another movie. Then word got around how good it was so I had to see it myself.

This is my favorite film of the year so far, I enjoyed it on every possible level. The action, the cinematography (I definitely think being shot in 3D HELPED the look of this film, it's so clean and crisp, it looks great), the characters, the great lines. It was just the perfect action thriller. Throughout the film, especially in the beginning I was getting these great 80s, Robocop, Die Hard vibes. The whole thing just works. Dredd (the character) is what any fan could hope for and the girl, Anderson, is great too. Every scene they're in is gold.

I'll keep it spoiler free but my favorite part of the film involves other Judges . . . what a great sequence. Love the ID guns.

Man I hope we see a sequel, I didn't want it to end. My gears started turning when thinking about potential stories involving Dredd and Mega City one could go.

After seeing this, yeah, I want a 1/6 Dredd. The suit, the gun, and alternate vests. His bike would be cool too.

Last edited:

Just got back from Dredd.

Man oh man, I was blown away. What a pleasant surprise. Before this month I had no expectations for this thing, not a care in the world. I thought it was just going to be another movie. Then word got around how good it was so I had to see it myself.

This is my favorite film of the year so far, I enjoyed it on every possible level. The action, the cinematography (I definitely think being shot in 3D HELPED the look of this film, it's so clean and crisp, it's looks great), the characters, the great lines. It was just the perfect action thriller. Throughout the film, especially in the beginning I was getting these great 80s, Robocop, Die Hard vibes. The whole thing just works. Dredd (the character) is what any fan could hope for and the girl, Anderson, is great too. Every scene they're in is gold.

I'll keep it spoiler free but my favorite part of the film involves other Judges . . . what a great sequence. Love the ID guns.

Man I hope we see a sequel, I didn't want it to end. My gears started turning when thinking about potential stories involving Dredd and Mega City one could go.

After seeing this, yeah, I want a 1/6 Dredd. The suit, the gun, and alternate vests. His bike would be cool too.

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

Settled, I am so going to like this tomorrow. :yess:

I'll enter the theater as a 20 year old, and come out as a 21 year old.

This movie is going to be legendary in my existence. :lol

They also have a bar there, so we'll see if I can snag a drink at midnight. :D

I'll enter the theater as a 20 year old, and come out as a 21 year old.

This movie is going to be legendary in my existence. :lol

They also have a bar there, so we'll see if I can snag a drink at midnight. :D

You're only 20! :lol

Your wisdom I figured much older.

Smart kid. :lol

Next i'm going to learn DiFabio is 16. :horror :monkey4

Seeing it midnight here in Seattle
Look at you guys with your 1/6 figures, going to go make this happen! Well, good for you!

Im much more of a statue collector and now I know I have a "grail" from pop culture, with only 100 made of DD EX and the popularity of this movie the value will rise.

Happy B-day to Celtic Pred!

Because I'm more of a man then you'll ever be.

Sissy girl. Wimp.

:lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQSceJJ1Clc[/ame]

Oh and I forgot to mention the soundtrack. I expected something crappy but was pleasantly surprised. It's not really memorable in that I can't hum it but it definitely has this vibe and feeling that I love. This definitely feels like it came out of the 70s and 80s from the opening on.

The music is almost like Contagion, another one of those interesting motion picture soundtracks that intrigued me.

Just got back from the flick, Awesome movie!!!

Its gritty, dark, bloody, wierd, stylish, visually stunning. I wont give to much away until the majority of the thread has scene it but its just a Bada$$ movie. It moves well, i like the look of the city and the landscapes. His uniform is amazing, really hope Hot Toys looks into the liscense.

All in all, id def recommend this and its a blu ray pick up for me! Plus the chick is hot!

Back