Judge Dredd movie (2012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instead let's make a Paul blart 2
As everyone here knows, the studio didn't do justice to this film, but don't underestimate the impact of tasteless moviegoers. I brought my daughter to see Cinderella last weekend. The Paul Blart 2 trailer showed. It was horrifyingly bad, but the adults all around me were guffawing like he was Louis C.K., Richard Pryor, and Bill Murray all rolled into one uber-comedian.

fixed.,,,

Yep. SW started it all in the first place.

tumblr_m4xne1e3jc1qj3ir1.gif

I love the title theme.
It's soooooooo powerful and creates perfect mood for the movie!

Now excuse me, I have an urgent need to punch some punks in the face. BRB

well I dont know because even back then we still got indie movies and smaller movies made. Theaters still got original movies made even after star wars or batman.

Sure Those two helped show studios that there was a big market for toys and big franchises but i dont think it was as bad as now.

:gah: :gah:

Studios are obsessed with big franchises and super hero bullcrap.
so they are not interested in one off movies anymore unless it leads to a big Marvel-like universe

so when you get stuff like Paul blart or 50 shades of grey being number 1, thats all they see. the potential to make 5 more

Ugh. True but a really sad and annoying truth.

This and Hellboy......such a shame

:exactly:

Definitely a great movie, judged by the masses as a subpar movie before seeing it. I am guilty of this. I rented it from Red Box, then ended up purchasing it on Blu-ray. Marketing toys around the movie was too mature for kids. So this movie will just have to go in the books as a cult classic and then rebooted 10 years from now.

Also one pair of palms with bendable fingers, they're terrible.
My DAEDD *hint hint* figure is still lying in the box because I can't pose it with these intolerable things.

I'm happy with the Art Figures Dredd. HT version would be $100 more and I don't think the difference in quality would warrant the extra $$.

I'd love HT level of head sculpt/helmet with proper proportions and a set of normal palms, but nothing more.

Now if they could make a figure of Anderson...

The holster straps around the leg are way too tight. I broke one of the clips trying to put it on and need to find a way to fix it. Anyone have a suggestion?

Been reading too much into Rotten Tomatoes lately... My blood is boiling inside!

__

"America is an irradiated wasteland. Within it lies a city. Outside the boundary walls, a desert. Inside the walls, a cursed city, stretching from Boston to Washington D.C. An unbroken concrete landscape. 800 million people living in the ruin of the real world and the mega structures of the new, false one. Mega Theaters. Mega highways. Mega Hollywood. Convulsing. Choking. Breaking under its own weight. Citizens in fear of the street. The merchandise. The geeks. Only one thing fighting for order in the chaos: the men and women of the Hall of Cinema. Reviewers. Summarizers. Judges."

"In case you people have forgotten, this place operates under the same rules as the rest of the city. Disney is not the law... I am the law. Disney is a common criminal; guilty of murder, guilty of the manufacture and distribution of the narcotic known as Nos Talja, and as of now under sentence of death. Any who obstruct me in carrying out my duty will be treated as an accessory to her crimes... you have been warned. And as for you Disney... judgement time."

Back