Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking, since the TE smiling sculpt has shorter hair than the actual Joker, maybe adding some extra strands myself to make it look more accurate.

I would think I could apply some mangy green hair extensions... I hope.

I think I'll go with KG Hobby since I've ordered so many figures with them already and never paid a penny in import duty. They are selling this figure despite not carrying it on their website. If anyone else is interested either message them through facebook or via their email: [email protected] ask for an invoice for Toys Era The Comedian PE004. $184 free shipping worldwide, $20 deposit.

KG Hobby is super slow lately. I would recommend any different store.

Strange how shy some of these sites are being about this figure. KG doesn't show it at all, TNS has the pics out of focus for some reason, and OSK is only showing the Toysera logo.

Strange how shy some of these sites are being about this figure. KG doesn't show it at all, TNS has the pics out of focus for some reason, and OSK is only showing the Toysera logo.
1/6thOutfitters isn't shy about it, and they're a US company. Strange that the China/HK places are more discrete

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I'll say it again, if HT doesn't announce this one this week, I think it's a wash.

I think I read somewhere that a member of this forum was talking to Howard and Howard said they had no plans for Joker. I could be wrong though, I just thought I saw that here...

So onesixth outtifitters pre order is up, 194. That?s the expensive option there.

Generally most U.S dealers I see are higher than the Asia dealers because of the additional shipping cost from the distributor to dealer. The Asia dealers don't have to deal with those costs as they are so close to the distributor and can ship it directly to customers. In the end it's all about the customer service aspect. Asia dealers tend to lack in the customer service department while the U.S dealers are better in that department.

Went ahead and POd the Toys Era figure from Giantoys.

I agree with those who think that if Hot Toys is going to release it it would be no later than this Friday. Having said that, seems strange for Hot Toys to leave money on the table.

Well a HT Logan seemed like a no-brainer as well, but they didn't bother with that one either. So you can just never predict with them.

I don’t think they shared any of the Logan trailers on their Facebook though, so I think this might have a slightly better chance.

I think it's too violent for HT.

They made John Wick, Pennywise, and the new Hellboy, and those were more violent than Joker. I don’t think Hot Toys really cares if it’ll make them a ton of money.

Back