Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, there are not that much accessories so if HT do it, it better come with 2 heads.

True but then they'll do it as a DX version, include 2 bodies and charge at least 2x on the price.

My two-cents on what HT will do is wait and see if there is enough requests / interest on the figure to produce it. They put out one-offs at really odd times, like Neo years after the Matrix. I'm hoping now that Avengers and all of the Marvel film bombardment is done with for a bit, we'll actually get something different.

How is TNS? I'm in Florida and would prefer US dealers which is why I keep checking OSO. I realize OSO is FREQUENTLY higher than others, but I know him to be reliable and helpful. Anyone who's used GianToy, TNS, please let me know about them. Thanks

I've been constantly refreshing OSO :lol

No experience with giantoy but ordered twice from tns and didn't have a good experience both times. I know many others have had good experiences though. Will probably pay a little more at OSO but easily worth it to me as they have great customer service.

I don't care the quality would be worth it. And it would come with two, there's no way it wouldn't this figure demands it.

I've thought that many times in the past but nearly always it's just the single sculpt.

I ordered through TNS, never ordered through them before but I?ve heard mostly good things. For $185 shipped it was hard to pass up. Will try to also get the SW Toys sculpt at a later date as I do like that one as well

I went ahead and preordered Through tns. They also had a regular Arthur clothing and head for for 90 bucks. Can?t wait.
I too pre-ordered the TE version through TNS...it's a good price and i don't want to miss out. I also have that Arthur head/clothing set on the way...it'll quench my fixation with all things joker for now:)
I don't care the quality would be worth it. And it would come with two, there's no way it wouldn't this figure demands it.

I don't see HT making this now...as there's already umpteen versions from different company's being touted. I stand to be corrected but TE seem to release movie characters that HT don't do.

If HT were to make one...i'm betting they'll milk it with different version's at 250/300 a pop...

I don?t think I?ll even buy a hot toys one even if they did end up making one.

I?m hoping someone makes the journal accessories third market.

Yeah the journal/note book would be one cool accessory...something i was hoping TE would've added...with just that one exposed page...

D3PhnmkUEAAhxfJ.jpg

Just ordered through TNS as well. HT may end up releasing their version down the road, but this one does the job well enough for me as it's not a figure I'd really want to spend over $250 for anyway.

Thanks. Where does it say that it ships for free? Free ship for the deposit of course but what happens when the remainder is due?

EDIT: nevermind, found it

Last edited:
Back