Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be out at Venom price.

This is not a must-have figure for me at all. It's a must-want. But if this is over $160, then I'm going to have to seriously think about it. Maybe buy a cheaper one and get one of these TE heads once broken down. I think the MToys is $110. I like that pricing.

$120 SW Toys is a good price. I?d take that one with the smiling sculpt of the Toys Era one. Who knows how much people will charge just for the sculpts tho. Prolly enough to just buy the toys era one. I?m still holding back from ordering from Gianttoys since I don?t know the price yet.

Any noise on when pre orders will start dropping? Besides the sites that aren?t listing prices?

You don't even know the price yet. Could be $3,000,000.07

giphy.gif

I think they let you cancel thankfully, if that?s the case. :lol

Toys Era figure now on TNS figures now for $185.
$25 deposit. For three quality headscuplts I think that's a great price.

Yeah, that’s a really good price. I imagine GianToy will use the same price if not very similar?

I went ahead and preordered Through tns. They also had a regular Arthur clothing and head for for 90 bucks. Can?t wait.

Giantoy has him for 19.99 down total price $186.99 and free shipping. Ya'll might wanna grab him now!!

How is TNS? I'm in Florida and would prefer US dealers which is why I keep checking OSO. I realize OSO is FREQUENTLY higher than others, but I know him to be reliable and helpful. Anyone who's used GianToy, TNS, please let me know about them. Thanks

How is TNS? I'm in Florida and would prefer US dealers which is why I keep checking OSO. I realize OSO is FREQUENTLY higher than others, but I know him to be reliable and helpful. Anyone who's used GianToy, TNS, please let me know about them. Thanks
I've used them both and no issues at all. I just PO'd this through Giantoy.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Wish we could find out either way about a HT version.

Wish we could fine out either way about a HT version.

If Hot Toys do make one it'll be about $50 more expensive and only come with one sculpt...Not to mention even if it went up for pre-order tomorrow we'd be lucky if they release it before 2021.

If Hot Toys do make one it'll be about $50 more expensive and only come with one sculpt...Not to mention even if it went up for pre-order tomorrow we'd be lucky if they release it before 2021.

I don't care the quality would be worth it. And it would come with two, there's no way it wouldn't this figure demands it.

Back