Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

I don't collect 1/6 anymore, but after seeing this film I really want something from this movie.

Infinity Studios has a licence for it so I'm waiting to see if they do a statue, but if not then I want to grab a 1/6 figure. Where is everyone buying this from? I'm in Australia so will need international shipping.

You do save $1 ordering thru KG... so there's that.

LOL I simply ordering with them for familiarity and dodging the import tax we get in the UK. They always make it down as a $15 toy for me, not found another retailer that does that.

I ordered the Toys Era from Giantoy. I don't do a TON of third party figures. But I just doubt that HT is going to do this. Even if HT wanted to, I'm not sure the WB would let them considering how they're positioning the film. I could be wrong, but if the Toys Era one comes out close to the proto I'd be very happy.

I would like for them to resculpt the hair to make it seem longer and more slicked back for the regular joker face.

I would like for them to resculpt the hair to make it seem longer and more slicked back for the regular joker face.

Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

I didn?t even see a release date on tns, just said Q4 2019.

Re: Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

View attachment 467872

Photo_28-9-2019_4_45_04_PM__04989.1569674515.jpg

Photo_28-9-2019_4_45_01_PM__25802.1569674515.jpg

Photo_28-9-2019_4_45_06_PM__54896.1569674516.jpg

Definitely in for the TE figure, great package. I had already ordered the TOP re-release of the regular Arthur set, so won't need both heads, but will be interesting to compare in person.

TOP also has this headsculpt only up for sale. I like the straight back hair and seems to also come with a swap out hair piece to put the mask on. So many options for this guy.

View attachment 468068

View attachment 468069

View attachment 468070

Definitely in for the TE figure, great package. I had already ordered the TOP re-release of the regular Arthur set, so won't need both heads, but will be interesting to compare in person.

TOP also has this headsculpt only up for sale. I like the straight back hair and seems to also come with a swap out hair piece to put the mask on. So many options for this guy.
Do you know if that head will be an easy swap on to the TE figure or will it require some mods?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I think I'll go with KG Hobby since I've ordered so many figures with them already and never paid a penny in import duty. They are selling this figure despite not carrying it on their website. If anyone else is interested either message them through facebook or via their email: [email protected] ask for an invoice for Toys Era The Comedian PE004. $184 free shipping worldwide, $20 deposit.

LOL I simply ordering with them for familiarity and dodging the import tax we get in the UK. They always make it down as a $15 toy for me, not found another retailer that does that.

Cool, thanks for the info!
Do you have to ask them to mark it down as $15, or do they do it automatically? I've ordered the Xensation Tywin Lannister from KG Hobby, but I honestly can't remember if I paid import on that.

Do you know if that head will be an easy swap on to the TE figure or will it require some mods?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I would imagine you just pop the head off and replace, every Phoenix sculpt I've seen has a neck.

Going to hold out hope for a Hot Toys release, either 1/6 or 1/4. Really hope they DX the crap out of it if they do it! The film is a true master piece under DC's belt - a world away from what Marvel are/is, and rightly so, they're different characters, and a true testament to what DC embodies with their strongest comics and characters.

Glad I ordered the Toys Era figure then. That's too bad though.

Does anyone here have the Cuke Toys Arthur clothing set? I really want to get that with an extra body and use the Arhur head that comes with the Toys Era figure on it.

Back