Jen's shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch it Jen. I hear them pre-nup's don't hold up in a court of law.

I've heard that too...all you need is a shady lawyer...too many loopholes with most of them......oh well. No one's taking my stuff. :D I'll whip out the Kurgan sword if I have to. :lol :lol :lol (after I sharpen it, that is)

Wild West Ghost Rider...

:drool:drool:drool

One of my FAVORITE pieces....he is just so damn bloody cool. :rock :rock
ghostrider-03.jpg

ghostrider-04.jpg

:drool :drool :drool

Haven't updated this in a long time. :lol Here's my latest - The Samaritan that I won in the Film, Food, Figure, Friday contest. THANK YOU SIDESHOW!!! :rock :rock :rock

IMG_2521.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

Someday I'll get picks of me holding it. :D

Haven't updated this in a long time. :lol Here's my latest - The Samaritan that I won in the Film, Food, Figure, Friday contest. THANK YOU SIDESHOW!!! :rock :rock :rock

Someday I'll get picks of me holding it. :D

And nothing else... :naughty:naughty

Sorry, someone had to say it.

Awesome collection Jen! :bunnydanc

So are all these grails gone Jen?

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg

Do you still have the Kurgan sword?

Thanks everyone! I threw out my back and a friend picked up my package today and set up the Samaritan on my shelf. I'm laying on the floor admiring it. :D :drool :lol

Most of those grails are gone...still have Doom and the Old West Ghost Rider. I will never get rid of the Lord of Darkness and of course I still have the Kurgan sword. :rock :rock

Most of those grails are gone...still have Doom and the Old West Ghost Rider. I will never get rid of the Lord of Darkness and of course I still have the Kurgan sword.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Awesome! You kept the best of the best :rock

So, Jen, what exactly where you doing when you threw out your back :rolleyes:

:monkey5

Back