Jen's shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darkness baby:rock :rock :rock :rock

On a side note, I am hoping SS does a really really kick ass Hellboy PF from the new movie, then you can keep yours :lol

Darkness baby:rock :rock :rock :rock

On a side note, I am hoping SS does a really really kick ass Hellboy PF from the new movie, then you can keep yours :lol

I don't know if I want them to or not..:lol I LOVE the one I have now....and don't need the temptation to get another.

More random pictures of stuff.....
IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

IMG_1899.jpg

IMG_1898-1.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

Damn, Jen... really great collection. You've put together one impressive set-up in a very short time :rock

Great collection Jen...I really love the LOTR collection you got going so far...man and i'm only about to get my first piece....Im scared for my future with this hobby :horror...LOL

All this talk of marriage and prenups....:lol :lol :lol you guys are putting the cart before the horse.....we still have A LOT of things to do before we are ready to go down that road....and I have to say, I'm looking forward to all of them. :D

And thanks everyone for the kind words re: my collection. I have to admit, I really love it. :D :rock Just wish I had more space so I could get more pieces.

All this talk of marriage and prenups....:lol :lol :lol you guys are putting the cart before the horse.....we still have A LOT of things to do before we are ready to go down that road....and I have to say, I'm looking forward to all of them. :D

And thanks everyone for the kind words re: my collection. I have to admit, I really love it. :D :rock Just wish I had more space so I could get more pieces.

I like the prenup idea though :monkey3

Back