Jen's shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1637.jpg
Hi Jen!! :wave

Your display looks AWESOME!!! :rock

Hi Jen!! :wave

Your display looks AWESOME!!! :rock

Thanks Israel!! :D I'm so loving it right now....don't have too much coming in the future besides Darkness and the FireSpecter 12 inch. Keeping my fingers crossed that there will be some good Marvel announcements for the Comicon.....though I'm really out of room....:monkey2:monkey2

Thanks Israel!! :D I'm so loving it right now....don't have too much coming in the future besides Darkness and the FireSpecter 12 inch. Keeping my fingers crossed that there will be some good Marvel announcements for the Comicon.....though I'm really out of room....:monkey2:monkey2

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

You can always get rid of your bed and sleep on the couch. That frees up a whole room. If the couch isn't your style try a hammock. When that's done it's time for a swag.

You can always get rid of your bed and sleep on the couch. That frees up a whole room. If the couch isn't your style try a hammock. When that's done it's time for a swag.

Is that some Australian lingo...swag? I know swag as band t'shirts and such..... I have to say I love my couch....I sleep on it more often than I care to admit because I usually fall asleep watching a movie.

Same here, always wake up, stagger off for a couple of hours in the actual bed. Swag might be Aussie slang. It's like an outdoor sleeping bag. The good ones are waterproof, and have an inbuilt mattress. No need to muck around with a tent.

swag1a.jpg

Same here, always wake up, stagger off for a couple of hours in the actual bed. Swag might be Aussie slang. It's like an outdoor sleeping bag. The good ones are waterproof, and have an inbuilt mattress. No need to muck around with a tent.

swag1a.jpg

I think I would feel a bit claustrophobic in a contraption like that!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl. Hopefully I will not have to resort to sleeping in hammocks or swags. :D

swag1a.jpg

It's like a ****ing sleeping pod.

You say that now. It happens like that. You think you finally have what you want. Then BAM. Along comes another Sideshow PF. Thor. The Submariner. The Silver Surfer. You start stressing. Where will it end? When will it end? What to do. Spend money on a psychologist, psychiatrist, even a councillor. No way, you need money for the next object of your desires. Yeah yeah, move to a bigger apartment. Bigger bills, bigger rent. You start collapsing in on yourself. You become agitated and paranoid. ........and that's as far as I've got. I'll let you know what happens, when it happens. So far I'm still in the game.

I guess those Marvel statues are nice and all, but where the f@*k are the Medieval F'n Kurgan sword pics!?!

But in all seriousness a great looking display :lol

My latest addition....the Bowen Hellboy bust.....it sure is purrrrty. :drool :drool :D

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

And the rest of my Hellboy collection:
IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1833-1.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

Awesome Jen!!!!!! Your Hellboy setup is freakin sweet!!!

When/if you decide to sell I get 1st crack at the Hellboy PF and Nazi Kroenen.:monkey5

Awesome Jen!!!!!! Your Hellboy setup is freakin sweet!!!

When/if you decide to sell I get 1st crack at the Hellboy PF and Nazi Kroenen.:monkey5

Deal. :D Though....I have a feeling it will be a VERY long time before I sell those babies. I love them too much....damn it's been a long time since I updated this thread....may have to take a few more pics of the rest of my collection. :lol Gotta have a pic of Darkness! :rock

Back