JAWS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stand corrected!!

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our JAWS Maquette – Sideshow Exclusive (item #71531) from our Jaws Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 20-25 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 10-15 days, which will notify you about the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VIA YOUR ONLINE USER ACCOUNT.

Any Canadian online retailers carrying the regular? If not I'll stick with my Sideshow order.

Can't find any....

Figuremaster Les said:
Payment to SS has cleared my Ccard....
No shipping email yet......yet....

Standing by! Nothing to do now but wait....:D

In the same..uh, boat, Les. I have made my last flexpay payment + shipping and I am EAGERLY awaiting my shipping notice! :monkey5

just had a frightening thought.
with SS making shipping containers more compact lately, you dont think theres any chance they would box the blueprints rolled do you? :monkey4

it was mentioned i nthe past that theyre a pretty good size

occulum said:
just had a frightening thought.
with SS making shipping containers more compact lately, you dont think theres any chance they would box the blueprints rolled do you? :monkey4

it was mentioned i nthe past that theyre a pretty good size

Relax. Breathe. Now, think...just how big a box do you reckon this shark Maq is coming in? it measures 28" by 14" not on the base unless it all has to be assembled somehow, then it's more model than maquette....so...a small refrigerator? a CRATE......"Honey, is this the car parts you ordered?"

I bet they are flat. Bet ya! I hope I am right! :monkey1

The box is sizeable and the blueprints should be coming flat, not rolled or folded. Hope this helps!

Q

Sideshow Q said:
The box is sizeable and the blueprints should be coming flat, not rolled or folded. Hope this helps!

Q

Excellent! Thank you, Q! Oh how I cannot wait for this baby!

nope. just referred to as "a pretty good size" from what Ive read.

thats why I inquired about the packaging

I'm so happy.... I was afraid I would have to cancel my Bruce, as the first FLEX payment was supposed to be this weekend... but I call SSC and Erin helped me to push it back a week so that I can still have it....

Thank God for cool Customer service and for cool chicks who work there, like Erin... :bow :bow :bow

Back