JAWS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled a lot of preorders. This is one that I'm keeping. Really a one of a kind item.

Watch the Tom interview from the Behind the Show archieves and see if you can cancel it. :monkey3

SolidLiquidFox said:
I cancelled a lot of preorders. This is one that I'm keeping. Really a one of a kind item.

Watch the Tom interview from the Behind the Show archieves and see if you can cancel it. :monkey3

My thoughts exactly. After seeing that, it only cemented my decision to own this Bruce.... :monkey2

This piece looks even more awesome after seeing the SDCC pics. I can't wait to get it. :rock

I don't like the amount of human error they allowed in the piece, because the accuracy is affected. Hopefully it's really as accurate as possible in the end.

Collector Freak said:
I don't like the amount of human error they allowed in the piece, because the accuracy is affected. Hopefully it's really as accurate as possible in the end.

The only thing I find wrong with this piece is that the mid section of bruce is far to big compared to his head from the straight on shot. The Mouth could perhaps be a tad bigger also or it's just that the head needs to be wider. Otherwise it's a pretty perfect piece.

Not perfect and Just to compare how wide the head and mouth should be.
7153_press07-001.jpg

the_star%20(53).jpg

7153_press06-001.jpg

jaws_facetoface.jpg

the_star%20(29).jpg

the_star%20(52).jpg

Side shot is just about Perfect
7153_press01-001.jpg

the_star%20(62).jpg

After looking at these photos it is clear that the head and mouth are not wide enough. However as I stated the side shot is perfect.

Nice picture comparison. It does seem that the mouth is not as wide, but then again the SS shark doesn't have his mouth open as wide as those pictures. All in all, its still the first and only official Bruce JAWS shark maquette so its a must have for me.

I'm onboard for the exclusive right now but with all the new SS releases (Jabba, etc), I may have to cancel the exclusive and go for the regular from a dealer. I hate to lose those "drawings" but I live in CA and tax AND shipping is a killer for this piece. If I go thru a dealer I can save more than $80... which is another figure and then some.

Either way, I'll have Bruce.

Hey this is been around for awhile but is close to finally being released. It looks to be the end all be all of JAWS documentaries. THE SHARK IS STILL WORKING. The story behind it is very cool. Four friends decide to do a Doc. on JAWSFEST and before they knew it it exploded into something much bigger. Now even Chief Brody himself is narrating the film. This looks to be a must for JAWS fans out there. Heres the link.

https://www.sharkisstillworking.com/

Back