JAWS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where's the Bruce!?

wendys.jpg

3 to 5 day notice!!!! Uh....Where? Um....really!?!?!!?
Man....they need to send me my notice!
:monkey4 I'm running out of air here!

:D I can wait...a bit longer...:tap

hmm. were you FlexPay? maybe mine came in cause theyre processing FullPay first?

who knows? ... Im sure you'll have your notice shortly

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our JAWS Maquette – Sideshow Exclusive (item #71531) from our Jaws Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Figuremaster Les said:
3 to 5 day notice!!!! Uh....Where? Um....really!?!?!!?
Man....they need to send me my notice!
:monkey4 I'm running out of air here!

:D I can wait...a bit longer...:tap

"He's got three barrels on him, he can't stay down with three barrels on him!"
-Quint

Figuremaster Les said:
"Ever had a Great White do this?"
Hooper

"I can't take this abuse much longer"
-Hooper doing his best WC Fields. :lol

Hang in there guys, he's coming up soon!

C'mon Chief! Daylight's wastin'!
:D

C'mon Sideshow!...I'll go out to the boats and meet them at the dock, they take much longer! :D
I'll be out west about the time they hit port! :lol

well this is great.
no shipping notice yet for me and no precharge on my card showing up.
It takes about a week for their stuff to get to the east coast and Im heading out of town for a week next Fri. :banghead

Occulum, my heart is with you!
It will be your day soon. Just have hope. And that it hits the house the day after you get back! :D

Hey, it's ordered right!

Figured I may as well make my first post a good one, as of 945am Alaska time Bruce is sitting in my office just waiting to be opened.

Should have some pictures of him later this afternoon once I get him home.

Box is very large and pretty heavy, puts the Darth Vader PF box to shame...:)

Evan

YOU GO EVAN!!!!
ROCK US BRO!

Let's see that bad boy!!!

Mine is day after tomorrow! Got a space made up and all ready for him! Alls I gots to do it open him up, transfer him to his new lair, then store the box.
All will take about 15 minutes upon his arrival!

Let's see da FISH bro! :D

Couldn't wait till I got home, so at least opened up the outer box, ended up with #200 of #250.

The blueprints are about 22 x 17 and there are 5 sheets, one kinda of a sketch with a lot of notes an a shark that looks like the size of the Spruce Goose and the other 4 are the usual blue prints.

Box looks nice, wish I had brought my camera to work.

plus they stuck in the new Sideshow catalogue as well.

Evan

Back