JAWS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last flexpay payment for this is due tomorrow....
And then....shipping info.....
and then....SHIPPING! ....and then....
...and then....
WHERE IN HELL AM I STORING THE BOX THIS THING IS GONNA COME IN? MUCH LESS DISPLAY THIS ACTUAL MAQUETTE???? :D

I bet it's shipped in a refrigerator box! :rotfl

Soon....very soon!

buzzybean said:
Can't wait for this and just as excited about the blueprints as I am about the maquette!
yeah, im with you there.
The blueprints are the one thing thats kept me from cancelling to help out my budget.

and no charging/arrival notices at all for me so far.

occulum said:
yeah, im with you there.
The blueprints are the one thing thats kept me from cancelling to help out my budget.

and no charging/arrival notices at all for me so far.

C'Mon SIdeshow!
That August 15th billing date email got me all worked up! :tap

I... sadly... had to cancel my exclusive due to funds this month... But I DID reorder him via FlexPay, with my first charge coming out this next month. So I should be getting him in 3 months.. Wish I could get him sooner, but $93 a month was easier to digest and I did not want to lose this awesome piece!

Yeah, I got mine with Flexpay the first day it was announced, way back when, and they put off the last payment until now...I hope...but I am a bit confused about the remaining orders. I mean, I guess as long as you flex pay starting now, it lasts the needed months. I just am not sure whether that is the same release of it, or another round coming out later, or what.

If anyone got it paid for in full when they ordered it back in April or May or whenever it was, then I am wondering if they have gotten any shipping notices yet. My last flexpay is due now, supposedly then it will be shipped, within several days of that....or something. It's all a bit uncertain to me anyway. They may not have them yet.

As long as it comes out soon. :D

I am on the edge for this.

I have to chose between Wolverine ex and jaws ex.

as I wrote under thread Iron man, the shipment cost is killing me and therefore I have to make a choice quickly. In another words, unfortunately I will have to cancel one of them :monkey2

Figuremaster Les said:
Yeah, I got mine with Flexpay the first day it was announced, way back when, and they put off the last payment until now...I hope...but I am a bit confused about the remaining orders. I mean, I guess as long as you flex pay starting now, it lasts the needed months. I just am not sure whether that is the same release of it, or another round coming out later, or what.

If anyone got it paid for in full when they ordered it back in April or May or whenever it was, then I am wondering if they have gotten any shipping notices yet. My last flexpay is due now, supposedly then it will be shipped, within several days of that....or something. It's all a bit uncertain to me anyway. They may not have them yet.

As long as it comes out soon. :D

I'm in the same boat as you, Les. [no pun intended, I don't think so anway...] My last Flexpay payment was due on the 15th as well and nothing yet regarding said final payment. Which is fine because I get paid this Friday anyway.

The schedule you see on the page for Jaws is the next Flexpay schedule for people who got in it later than you and I.

No Flex-Pay here.
no notice either

but dont forget some recently received their Ironman Maquette Excl. before others ever even got a charge notice. Not sure what was up with that

Whoever thinks JAWS is the best movie in the history of the world, raise their hand!!

WOOO HOOO!!!!!!

JAWS is good
JAWS is great
Let us thank him for our food
AMEN

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

BB
www.buzzybean.com

NEWS FLASH!
My Credit Card has a Temp authorization for the right amount for Sideshow!
My JAWS is about to be charged!
Hopefully, within a few days, a shipping notice email will follow!

WOOHOO!!! Bruce is coming to da house!

:chew :rotfl :lol :banana :rotfl :lol :bunnydanc :rotfl :lol :chew

Figuremaster Les said:
NEWS FLASH!
My Credit Card has a Temp authorization for the right amount for Sideshow!
My JAWS is about to be charged!
Hopefully, within a few days, a shipping notice email will follow!

I haven't gotten my notice for Jaws yet. He isn't even mentioned in the newletter to ship within the next 30 days.

Congratulations Les! Very happy for you.

Unfortunately for me, this is a very sad day... I had to cancel my Exclusive JAWS today. I just have too many things coming over the next 2 months and something had to give. Ol' Bruce had to take the hit.

I still have a regular JAWS maquette on order with Adam, which saves me over $80. I do hope I can keep that one at least. I must have this piece, but right now I was forced to sacrifice the blueprints.

:monkey2

I'm hoping that Trevor's upcoming character sculpts will ease my disappointment. :eek:

Figuremaster Les said:
NEWS FLASH!

Congrats my man, I know you have been waiting breathlessly for this!

not to burst any bubbles, but Jaws is still not listed as shipping within the next 30days in tonites newsletter :confused:

occulum said:
not to burst any bubbles, but Jaws is still not listed as shipping within the next 30days in tonites newsletter :confused:

That's fine with me, as long as they don't charge me until it ships. I need time to make sure I have extra money aside for my last flexpay payment.

My excitement grows in anticipation of this magnificent piece! :chew

Back