Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have actually wanted this for some time, but the timing of other, higher priority figures kept pushing this back on my list. Now that I'm "caught up", she goes to WL :gah: Wife saw it a few weeks ago on-line looking for a birthday gift for me and she ended up really wanting to get it for herself, lol

If anyone wants to sell theirs, PM me. Wife LOVES this one and Valentine's Day is right around the corner...

I have actually wanted this for some time, but the timing of other, higher priority figures kept pushing this back on my list. Now that I'm "caught up", she goes to WL :gah: Wife saw it a few weeks ago on-line looking for a birthday gift for me and she ended up really wanting to get it for herself, lol

If anyone wants to sell theirs, PM me. Wife LOVES this one and Valentine's Day is right around the corner...

Just wait a little bit. There's probably more coming from the docks

Here is my wonderful MJ comiquette among with the amazing "Renew Your Vows" print, signed by both J. Scott Campbell and Nei Ruffino. :yess::rock:love

C0S3fjkW8AEO0b4.jpg:large

Last edited:
I thought I put myself on the WL for this but apparently didn't. It's sold out and I'm crushed. I won't miss Black Cat and Gwen.

holy ****. REALLY!?

hahahahhahahahahahhahaha

I didn't think it would happen this decade.

No way 6k sold out like that. That's crazy. SS really must be stupid if they don't continue this line.

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave us a standing MJ, standing BC and sitting Gwen after Black Cat :lol

I think they should do Spider-Woman and Spider Gwen though to fit in the line before doing repeats.

This is a great statue! Very well likeness to JSC's artwork! But I'm not quite sold that its actually all spoken for ...maybe they're just waiting on new batches.

Back