Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe this sold out! I love the size of these things. I'd like a Black Suit variant. Should have bought more.

They did a Black Suit!!! :lol That's what I wanted! :lol

This is nuts. The recasts or whatever you want to call this is ridiculous. Ruins a lot of collecting fun, IMO. Just like what was done with the 1:1 Iron Man bust.

These 6000+ edition size statues will be easy to find in the future at retail price or lower. No rush.

From your keyboard to the collector God's ears.

The problem is that Asian recasts have started hitting really hard, so I'm not really trusting a lot of the links.

Check out the related links. It looks like there's a ton of cheap recasts as well. :slap

Yeah, SSC has had an issue with recasts in the last few years, even using the same box art, etc.

I can't believe this sold out! I love the size of these things. I'd like a Black Suit variant. Should have bought more.

I wanted a proper Symbiote variant. No weblines or SM3 stuff, that would have been awesome.

I just love this statue... It is actually how I got started in this whole SSC addiction... I wish I started sooner but I just started this Feb 2015...
I got this J. Scott Campbell MJ and Spiderman comiquette as my 1st SSC statues
Here's a phone shot of my MJ statue:

2015-02-27 09.33.38 E.jpg

I just love this statue... It is actually how I got started in this whole SSC addiction... I wish I started sooner but I just started this Feb 2015...
I got this J. Scott Campbell MJ and Spiderman comiquette as my 1st SSC statues
Here's a phone shot of my MJ statue

awesome :rock looks like we started collecting the same month on the same statue lol. Bumped into her on ebay and followed her to the Sideshow site and the rest is history... well a whole years worth anyway :lol

I actually saw Poison Ivy and I wanted her so I joined to get her. However, MJ was my first SS piece last year in February too! I got Ivy at the end of the month! :rock

Ah I love this piece. Wish it was taller...

lol, Theres something about MJ...

a 1/2 scale of this would be awesome

Ill take it as a 1/1 life size with likeness of Jane Levy, plus freckles. I rest my case. :rock

For real though, something about MJ is right. I just got hooked immediately with the first pic. So glad I have her and Gwen, BC can not be here any faster! :impatient:

Any chance that this is gonna go back up for sale? I'm still honking onto my waitlist. Don't want to pay aftermarket prices :lol

I'd say as long as you're on the waitlist, never say say never.

I'm still shocked this thing is WLd.

Yeah of all the MJ statues out there... this one just caught my eye... the way she stares back at you is just awesome... J. Scott Campbell's version is the best for me... just need to get Gwen Stacy to complete his collection.... (this collecting thing is getting pretty expensive!!!)

Back