Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update on my Zavvi order.

"We're sorry but we haven't been able to locate any more stock. Here's 10% off your next order".

Yeah, like I'm going to order anything from these bunch of *£&£&$ GRRRR!
Not sure why I'm getting worked up, just means I'm all clear for Captain America. Yee haw!

Yeah. A few boardies managed to score though, so not all bad.
It was all a bit strange that it went from "In Stock" to "Awaiting Stock Pick" and stayed that way for weeks.
Any queries were met with a standard "we are trying to source stock and its unknown when it will arrive".

A bit gutted but like I say.....Captain America!

I have another question also, does anybody else's have cushion legs that are uneven? It looks like 3/5 of mine will hit the surface of wherever you're displaying her, and the two on the sides are a bit shorter and don't hit the surface. She is still stable as is though.

Mine is the same, do you think this will affect on the piece in the future? or should I find a way to stick something underneath to make it even...

I got this one last month & I really like it, I'm now pondering on whether I should get the Gwen Stacy statue too. :)

I've got some white / gray paint on the webbing in the forearms...anyone have the same?

I think I might have the same but mine was more clearish, I'd need to see a pic but yeah I didn't notice it for a while after I got it- not really a deal breaker for me

In a couple of weeks i ve get this statue myself. I pay 245 Euro for it.
Is it worth the price? In the pictures i think it is.

In a couple of weeks i ve get this statue myself. I pay 245 Euro for it.
Is it worth the price? In the pictures i think it is.

It's a VERY nice statue, really good detailing & well worth the cash in my opinion..., you won't regret buying it (I don't). :)

No, you're right ...they won't make and ship all at once. But I thought they'd at least make them continuously until all completed. Didn't expect a time gap in between production.

No, you're right ...they won't make and ship all at once. But I thought they'd at least make them continuously until all completed. Didn't expect a time gap in between production.
They probably will make them continuously and ship a batches once they make the quota. Then carry on until they have another batch ready to ship.

Back