Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah of all the MJ statues out there... this one just caught my eye... the way she stares back at you is just awesome... J. Scott Campbell's version is the best for me... just need to get Gwen Stacy to complete his collection.... (this collecting thing is getting pretty expensive!!!)

definitely, and I love the symbolism JSC put into his Gwen piece, along with the "snapshot" effect. This first year has been crazy expensive for me :lol but alot of it is playing catchup with pieces I've missed and trying not to get too burned on aftermarket prices. I can already feel my pace slowing down a little.

Yeah of all the MJ statues out there... this one just caught my eye... the way she stares back at you is just awesome... J. Scott Campbell's version is the best for me... just need to get Gwen Stacy to complete his collection.... (this collecting thing is getting pretty expensive!!!)

...Then Black Cat :wink1:

Any chance that this is gonna go back up for sale? I'm still honking onto my waitlist. Don't want to pay aftermarket prices :lol

I'd say as long as you're on the waitlist, never say say never.

I'm still shocked this thing is WLd.

The same thing happened with the Vader Mythos. It WL'd towards the end of January last year and everyone was shocked they sold through 5,000 that quickly, though a lot of us doubted it was really sold out. Sure enough it became available again after a couple of months and it is still available to this day. I fully expect to see MJ available to purchase again around April.

The same thing happened with the Vader Mythos. It WL'd towards the end of January last year and everyone was shocked they sold through 5,000 that quickly, though a lot of us doubted it was really sold out. Sure enough it became available again after a couple of months and it is still available to this day. I fully expect to see MJ available to purchase again around April.

Wow! Didn't know that. So, DEFINITELY never say never.

definitely, and I love the symbolism JSC put into his Gwen piece, along with the "snapshot" effect. This first year has been crazy expensive for me :lol but alot of it is playing catchup with pieces I've missed and trying not to get too burned on aftermarket prices. I can already feel my pace slowing down a little.

totally agree... its getting pretty expensive... its crazy to think about it but I actually got 4 statues and 1 PF just last February
I'm just hunting down 1 more in the aftermarket then I can slowdown (I hope) and just start preordering my future pieces

Yeah if that's the case im gonna hold off on getting it elsewhere and just keep my WL. It was just odd that they shot my an email saying I'm probably not gonna get one but you still can buy other statues from JSC.

Yeah if that's the case im gonna hold off on getting it elsewhere and just keep my WL. It was just odd that they shot my an email saying I'm probably not gonna get one but you still can buy other statues from JSC.

I'd say wait 6 months-ish. If no dice, then go to eBay.

I'd say as long as you're on the waitlist, never say say never. I'm still shocked this thing is WLd.

I'd say close to never. It's not even available for waitlist anymore. It's considered sold out. Even questions to SSC about whether it'll come up again is going unanswered.

Post in the wanted items section. I think you'll get one for close to retail.

People have been holding this one close. It'd be interesting to see just how many people part with it.

Would be funny to see this 6000 es statue turn into a grail piece:lol I know I'm not gonna part with mine.

It'll depend on how SSC supports the line. They haven't even put up Black Cat or announced something to come after it. If they continue down the line here it'll definitely command it because it's one that a lot of people missed out on.

Yup, still waiting for Black Cat as well.

I actually wonder what is the hold up since it was "announced" twice.

I'd say close to never. It's not even available for waitlist anymore. It's considered sold out. Even questions to SSC about whether it'll come up again is going unanswered.

Oh, shoot! So the waitlist is closed too??? Interesting.

I put my JSC Spidey and MJ on eBay at a decent price but after there was no interest I bought Gwen.
So glad they didn't sell because as a threesome they :rock

Bring on BC :D

Still can't believe this is sold out. 6000 seems like an impossible number to sell through less than a year of release.

Still can't believe this is sold out. 6000 seems like an impossible number to sell through less than a year of release.

Yeah it's weird, you'd think this would be "rotting" here but it is gone. I want to nab Gwen but I want this first and I'm waiting and hoping for a Spider-Gwen release of some kind.

Oh, shoot! So the waitlist is closed too??? Interesting.

Yeah, it quietly went away, SSC is very mum about it which I think means they are waiting to see after this dock thing works out and they fulfill the WLs they'll put what they have out but I'm doubtful they'll even meet the WLs.

Sure its sold out hahahaha. Batman more popular isn't even sold out yet.

It is a lot more affordable than the Batman PF that's for sure, and a lot easier to display in most people's houses given it's smaller scale.

Back