Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Mary Jane - J. Scott Campbell Spider-Man Collection - Polystone Statue

From the back of the calendar:
dbf5cc08.jpg

It looks like this pic of J. Scott Campbell (although I doubt the face will be sorrowful):

800722-8015new_storyimage2331189_full_super.jpg

With three different Campbell shots as well as a Campbell Kabuki (facial reference?)....

I wonder if it'll turn out better than SSC's first Campbell attempt?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

Another MJ statue?!? :monkey4

I'm sick of Sideshow double dipping on characters while others (Phoenix, Kitty Pride, etc) get no love at all. Easy pass for me if that is what this turns out to be.

Interesting? I would have preferred a PF MJ but this would work. Hope the face sculpt is a little better then last time. Now where's Jean Grey or Phoenix SSC?

I'm sick of Sideshow double dipping on characters while others (Phoenix, Kitty Pride, etc) get no love at all. Easy pass for me if that is what this turns out to be.

Although I would like to see another MJ statue...I want my Jean and Kitty FIRST!! :mad:

Is this gonna be a new line?
Cause if they do folow through with the original artwork, it'll look cartoony. Kinda like the Bishoujo line.

Thanks, I was wondering what that was for. I could tell that it was JSC artwork, but I couldn't figure out what character it was.

Interesting? I would have preferred a PF MJ but this would work. Hope the face sculpt is a little better then last time. Now where's Jean Grey or Phoenix SSC?

I can't get enough Spidey related statues. A new MJ would be awesome and maybe it will be a PF.

I agree, dont touch a second MJ until some other Spidey folks get love (If spidey's universe in question)

I would kill for a Mysterio PF, or a Kraven PF, what about the Spider-Man Noir they hinted at, or how about a really incredible Sandman Comiq? Lots of AMAZING characters to tackle before double dipping

I was hoping for a PF, but I love MJ and I love Campbell's art, so this will probably be a must have!

Looks like a weird pose choice to me. I still remember when AH once mentioned that these pieces/comiquettes had to be at a minimum height.

A Mark Brooks Emma Frost, please. :lecture

mark-brooks-emma-frost-1.jpg

I want a classic/villain White Queen PF and a 1:1 bust to go with the com, pf, and lsb. Emma Frost is the only character that I'd consider shelling out the dough for a 1:1 of.

Agreed, no idea why another MJ CQ needs to be made unless it's 1/4 scale to go with Spidey comiquette. If anything they should do Phoenix/Jean, Domino, Black Widow and maybe another Emma PF.

I agree, dont touch a second MJ until some other Spidey folks get love (If spidey's universe in question)

I would kill for a Mysterio PF, or a Kraven PF, what about the Spider-Man Noir they hinted at, or how about a really incredible Sandman Comiq? Lots of AMAZING characters to tackle before double dipping

I just sent that to Sideshow's Q&A a couple of days ago. :lol
I also mentioned Sandman, Lizard & Electro since all the mixed media elements are already there.

I also mentioned M.O.D.O.K. :monkey1

Back