Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got this from a fellow Freak and she's is pretty darn cute. Also her box is tiny! :lol

MJ and Gwen were a couple of my first SS pieces. With all of the prototype/production woes SS has been having it blows my mind that they came out so prototype perfect. People have been saying you can't expect prototype quality from mass production along with high ES #'s cause drops in QA... but these statues don't seem to fit the profile. Is it anything SS did differently or just random dumb luck? just curious...

Ah so there's still chance on a WL conversion then?

I'm hoping as well. My wife has been a tolerant spectator of my collection up until recently. She saw the MJ statue on-line while looking for something to get me for my upcoming birthday and sent me pics. I don't chase statues typically, but she really loves this one and says she wants it. Figures they go to wait list on SSC :lol I'm hoping they convert soon. Does anyone on here have one they'd consider selling in the meantime?

Yup hope my WL converts, it looks like a stellar piece. Don't know why I didn't jump on it when it first came out

There's probably more sitting at the port. They've been making stuff in batches for a while now

Agreed. I still don't buy the WL label. :lol

Yup hope my WL converts, it looks like a stellar piece. Don't know why I didn't jump on it when it first came out

I'd be shocked if it didn't. Worst case scenario go to eBay and get one at retail.

I think that wait list is legit - I ordered in November with expected delivery in dec. that switched to jan, and now was told April. So yeah.

Back