is hottoys going to make pred1 toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont know why but for some reason, i get like no vocal sound when i watch dvds on my computer, only when i listen to music. any idead why this might be??

i dont know why but for some reason, i get like no vocal sound when i watch dvds on my computer, only when i listen to music. any idead why this might be??
Sounds like you're getting only one side of a stereo track. . .if your CDs are played fine through your DVD player, then it might be the settings on your DVD playing software.

I bought the VHS tape of this way, way back in the day (when I was 13 or so), and watched the hell out of it. I couldn't justify buying any of the Predators from the lame sequels yet, but Dutch and Predator from P1, I couldn't pass up. I hope that these do get made.

I hope they make one I havent bought any pred's since 1 is my favorite.

Billy

Time to use your better judgement. Does that Predator look like a Hot Toys predator? No. It is the Kenner Predator fdrom like 20 years ago.

at the very least they got the muscular legs down instead of those chicken winged legged predators ........:monkey1..............:lol

Back