is hottoys going to make pred1 toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nuthing but a bunch a slack jawed faggots around here, this stuff ul make you a goddamn sexual tyranasaurus!!....just like me. now someone please send me the pictures of the predator one toys, startin to get a little pissed here.

"hes stuck up in there like a alabama tick" yea i saw the billy and dutch ones, SWEEEEET, best looking army figures ive seen or would even consider buying. and they look almost exactly like them so im gonna buy whenever they come out. so....these ventura pics you speak of :)

You saying that Blain and Hawkins were killed by a ^^^^ing lizard? That's a bull^^^^ psyche job. There is 2 to 3 men out there at the most. ^^^^ing lizard.

hahaha mac okay here we do "Here we are again bro... Just you and me. Same kind of moon same kind of jungle. Real number 10 remember... Whole platoon, 32 men chopped into meat... We walk out just you and me, nobody else. Right on top huh? Not a scratch... Not a ^^^^in' scratch. You know who ever got you. They'll come back again. And when he does I'm gonna cut your name right into him... I'M GONNA CUT YOUR NAME RIGHT INTO HIM!"

best quote by mac "You're ghostin' us, mother^^^^er. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?"

****WORD****, hey man, are you gettin the CM? I had a bunch of Hot Toys Preds man but I gave most of them up to pick up this piece, it should be here next week...

Hey SLUG. SLUG! The other day, I went up to my girlfriend, I said, "Y'know I'd like a little ^^^^^". She said, "Me too, mine's as big as a house!"

Back