Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No just saying that not everyone takes pics so close to the sculpt that the could lick the damn thing to see if the paint was cherry flavored... It isn't like it is a conspiracy...lol

Good thing you aren't over exaggerating.

Rolls_Eyes.gif

HT on the contrary, their production usually looks as good or better than proto =)

Lol. Give me a break. I collected Hot Toys bro. You are comparing plastic toys with resin museum pieces?? Ummm no. Non-collectors look at Hot Toys and see TOYS. DOLLS bro. They say it's CUTE. They see a 1:2 scale piece on a pedestal turntable and see art.

Apples need to be compared with apples my friend. You don't win when you show me a watermelon and say it's bigger or a banana and say it is more yellow.

SMH.

I don't care if it''s made of plastic or fairy dust, it's a far better looking Iron Man collectible from portrait to arc reactor for a fraction of the price.

You want better Iron Man statues? Here's two for half the cost or less:

400042_press21-001.jpg

You can keep deflecting from the issues of this piece by yammering about watermelons and dolls but it doesn't change anything.

Lol. Give me a break. I collected Hot Toys bro. You are comparing plastic toys with resin museum pieces?? Ummm no. Non-collectors look at Hot Toys and see TOYS. DOLLS bro. They say it's CUTE. They see a 1:2 scale piece on a pedestal turntable and see art.

Apples need to be compared with apples my friend. You don't win when you show me a watermelon and say it's bigger or a banana and say it is more yellow.

SMH.

I think that's partly because HT are 1:6. Say HT are 1:2 scale. You step back and look at LSF and HT, same size from 7 feet away. You might think twice, which is the better one. (Based on paint and movie accuracy, don't factor in the weight of the item) :)

While I agree with a lot of your commet Yank (Even though I have this on PO :( ), your pictures of better stuff really is making me :gah:....

People complain when a 1:4 PF crosses the $400 mark then justify a 1:2 that's five times the price...
SS must love them.

Bro, if it was so easy to make lifesize or half scale pieces for less than 2k that is licensed in US, people would do it. Who is doing that? Prime Studios? Imaginarium? XM?

Philippines? Taiwan?

Lol. Ask Atheris how great Philippines worked out for him?

Seems all big time big money collectors who buy the multi thousand dollar pieces are silent. Know why? Cause we know how much what you guys want costs. We been down that road. Still searching.

Averone where are you bro? Chris? Alex? You know what 2k or 5k gets you guys.

Come on guys. You know truth. ;)

Back