Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took me like 2 hours to find the box for War Machine. I have them all stored in the roof of my dads business and i couldn't move for them. I dread trying to find the rest of them for the other stuff i want rid of. :lol

Colin, whats your favourite Iron Man piece that you've gone on record saying is your ultimate favourite in your collection? That's right, the MKVI 1/4 Scale Maquette...and a bloody nice piece it is too!!! Oh, would that be the same MKVI 1/4 Scale Maquette that you've been trying to sell on eBay for some ridiculous price for the past 4 months!!! :(

Selling a piece I've had displayed for years to make room for new stuff is flipping now? :lol

You seem very interested in what I do, maybe I need to close my curtains earlier at night :lol

Agreed!
Once I have the MKI, II & III there will be no need, or room, for the VII.

I smell BS! :lecture

3JlrDr3.gif

Agreed!
Once I have the MKI, II & III there will be no need, or room, for the VII.

You 'flipped' your, few years old, VII yet? :lol

Nope i have it at £600 on facebook now. Guy that came and bought my WM said it's not selling because it's collection only. I know that already but i'm not shipping it so looks like i'll be keeping it. I'm selling to make some money towards Prime 1's Prime. So much stuff coming out that i want, so some stuff has to go. I just don't have the spare cash i used to. :( Also doesn't help that the statues i want are $2000 each. :lol

Grown men saying things like. "you're not a true collector" "I am so a true collector" :lol

Come on guys hug and make up. You always do anyway so why drag it out? You'll be PM'ing each other sweet nothings later. :lecture ;)

Grown men saying things like. "you're not a true collector" "I am so a true collector" :lol

Come on guys hug and make up. You always do anyway so why drag it out? You'll be PM'ing each other sweet nothings later. :lecture ;)

Get out of this thread Jay! I'm trying to have a civil conversation with my man Colin :lecture You belong in the Prime 1 threads not here!!! :pfft: ;)

I will always respect Colin as a human being and I've told him that via PM, even despite what's happened in the past, which we wont bring out for the sake of us all getting banned! :lol :lol But as a collector I'm afraid that we will never see eye to eye. Everyone is in this hobby for pretty much the same reason but every so often you get those who use it as a way of making money and for that reason alone I cannot respect him...plus he's as irratating as **** and has to troll in every thread!!!! Other than that I love him very much and not many people can say that :1-1:

Back