Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I like it apart from a few things they could have done better. With Prime 1 and now some XM statues. I'm running out of cash. I wish i was rich. :(

STFU Jay!!!! Your the richest guy I know!!! :lecture :lol

Anyway, back to topic and this pic is dedicated to Colin...see bro, not everything is inside its shipping box :pfft: :lol

4yqa5e9y.jpg

adyruse6.jpg

Last edited:
That led light helps that base big time.

I know mate, the base is the only part that really let's the piece down I'm afraid :(

unyhajen.jpg

other than that i can't really fault the statue. Looking back now, I think I'd have preferred the base that they used at Comic Con

aheqehe6.jpg

Them pictures are sick Andy

I don't think the base is bad, a bit plain for some maybe but the attention should all be on the statue itself

So you think you will get a custom base made?

I wub you too bebe! There is a flip side too Andy, and that's people who have no intent buying it coming into this thread (or any thread really) to defend any critiques about the product. You know who they are and they're equally as responsible to derailing the conversation as anyone.

And yes, you're correct this was to be my first LSF. I'm still on the fence about it which is why I'm looking for as many close up pics as possible to see how prevalent the qc issues are with the end product. I have no doubts this looks pretty good/great from across the room, but for over 2 grand I don't want to walk up to it, or have my family/friends walk up to it, and see horribly sloppy work and other qc issues staring them in the face. The more pics that come in the better for anyone on the fence to help decide whether to pull the trigger on this piece. :lecture

I complain in hope my 1st LSF turns out flawless Andy, :). If mine turns out good, you are getting one as well Yankee. :hi5:

I complain in hope my 1st LSF turns out flawless Andy, :). If mine turns out good, you are getting one as well Yankee. :hi5:

I know Pau :hi5: and you actually have this on order :lol :lol I'm hopeful for you my friend that you will receive one in great condition...I know fellow member ChrOnO from Australia receives his LSF today so hopefully he has some good news to report on his one :)

I don't post in threads of statues i have no interest in either. I'm here now because there is a fight happening and that's more interesting than my work. :lol

We should invite that Optimus guy who went on rampage about scale, now he was special guy :lol....

:lol

They won't ban me, they love me. Well i think they do. Snoop does anyway. :D

True, even if they ban you, they will miss your jokes buddy :hi5:

Too bad my dad don't speak English, or else he will be reading this thread as well. No work done, it's ok.... Back to what's more important, Who's fighting now :lol

Too bad my dad don't speak English, or else he will be reading this thread as well. No work done, it's ok.... Back to what's more important, Who's fighting now :lol

:lol Seems to have ended now. Go invite that Optimus and i'll fight with him. :yess:

I know Pau :hi5: and you actually have this on order :lol :lol I'm hopeful for you my friend that you will receive one in great condition...I know fellow member ChrOnO from Australia receives his LSF today so hopefully he has some good news to report on his one :)

Still waiting for Batman n Superman. Hopefully with more critic the next Batman batch won't have his face so dark, wishful thinking. But I'm sure SS hear the complaints, and hopefully improve their not made yet batch. Can only hope and complaint before I receive mine :lol

You sure? Super tough guy that one. :horror.
Super dumb is more like it :lol
my bet is on the other guy!!! :lol :lol

tumblr_lo2sy8T4aB1qg5f28o1_500.gif
Shut up fool.

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

All this talks is making me hungry. Time to make some instant noodle..... Yummmmm

Back