Statue Iron Studios X-Men vs Sentinel BDS 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty cool

colo.jpg
xmens.jpg

I see JEAN!!!!

Edit: oh and they just previewed the head sculpt on instagram!

Oh now that's awesome. I was going to buy xmen vs sent #3 but I think I'll just get the singles.they look amazing

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I debated on getting singles because I am a big fan on the 90's X-men look. A couple would be doable, unlike the XM pieces. But in my head I would add up the 'essential' members of the team. Not so doable any more.

Bishop, Emma Frost, omega red just released. Omega red looks good.

Pre ordered her a s storm today with the father's day discount.

Pre ordered her a s storm today with the father's day discount.

Tried to use the coupon last night, but it said it was expired even though it was still listed on the front page. Have you bought directly from Iron Studios before. I?m trying to decide where to buy these from - IS, SSC, BBTS, ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried to use the coupon last night, but it said it was expired even though it was still listed on the front page. Have you bought directly from Iron Studios before. I?m trying to decide where to buy these from - IS, SSC, BBTS, ...

I have X-Men vs sentinal 1 and grey and storm ordered through them. I don't like that they don't offer phone support but they are responsive through email. Also the statues are shipped out of side shows warehouse if you order directly from iron studios.

I have X-Men vs sentinal 1 and grey and storm ordered through them. I don't like that they don't offer phone support but they are responsive through email. Also the statues are shipped out of side shows warehouse if you order directly from iron studios.

Thanks. They have the best prices direct from IS, just concerned about shipping cost and how well they are packed. BBTS is great with the shipping cost and packs well, but looks like they have jacked up the prices. I hate SSC not double boxing Hot Toys figures (plus their jacked up shipping costs), but maybe they do for these types of statues.

Thanks. They have the best prices direct from IS, just concerned about shipping cost and how well they are packed. BBTS is great with the shipping cost and packs well, but looks like they have jacked up the prices. I hate SSC not double boxing Hot Toys figures (plus their jacked up shipping costs), but maybe they do for these types of statues.

Well the life size infinity gauntlet is bigger than the stential piece and shipping for that was 80$.

Pre-ordered Jean, now i have Storm, Rogue, Psylock incoming with Mystique already on my shelf so i can put an end to me collecting this line.
I may be open to a couple more female characters if i like them but for now i got the essential ones i needed.

Pre-ordered Jean, now i have Storm, Rogue, Psylock incoming with Mystique already on my shelf so i can put an end to me collecting this line.
I may be open to a couple more female characters if i like them but for now i got the essential ones i needed.
Just order Jean and Storm. So I'll have them and the sentinal #1. I want Gambit but that piece is just ... Meh.

Just got the iron studios Mysterio in. It came out great, with one exception. The hands with the green stuff looks like just a piece of green plastic.i can't wait for the X-Men now!!!

Back