Statue Iron Studios X-Men vs Sentinel BDS 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he means wolvie looks too big. That's the way I see that I pic anyway
Fair point. He does look a little big. But hard to tell without them right next to each other instead of some behind.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Yes Wolverine looks huge, but it could be lens distortion. The statues are at varying distances from the camera so some will appear smaller. However, the Wolverine statue is next to Prof X and they look to be two completely different scales. I don't want to spend $3K+ on a dio with inconsistently scaled characters.

Yes Wolverine looks huge, but it could be lens distortion. The statues are at varying distances from the camera so some will appear smaller. However, the Wolverine statue is next to Prof X and they look to be two completely different scales.I don't want to spend $3K+ on a dio with inconsistently scaled characters.

Not an uncommon problem.

Iron Studios has had that issue in their 1/4 scale dioramas and Prime 1 has had that issue in their lines too.

Not an uncommon problem.

Iron Studios has had that issue in their 1/4 scale dioramas and Prime 1 has had that issue in their lines too.

That’s why I’m holding for in-hand reviews. Even if I bought it and sent it back for a refund I’d have to pay shipping to CA which would be over $100, not to mention the hassle factor.

That?s why I?m holding for in-hand reviews. Even if I bought it and sent it back for a refund I?d have to pay shipping to CA which would be over $100, not to mention the hassle factor.
Well if IS ever releases this piece I'll post pictures right away when I get mine.

is there any need to be concerned if the claws on one hand aren't evenly spaced like the other hand? or are they usually like that?
0e6086ba67a9cf47dea57cdfc4e2164d.jpg
db6cbda13b2c59a738a937ce92217fbf.jpg
489cdfda9893ef769f2f8bc8b02497a4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

I would assume they are not supposed to be like that. I'd contact support and ask for a replacement.

Just got an email from IS. Apparently the #1 is in transit to their warehouse and should arrived soon to start being shipped out to customers.

Got mine today. #757
This piece is amazing. Hands down the best statue I have in my collection and a grail piece for any x-men fan.
9b520ba66b95ea8fc9754b48c35e93ea.jpg

Been waiting for in-hand reviews. It looks to have turned out nicely but still not sure if I’ll buy. If so, I may forego dio #1 and #2, and just pick up #3 and all the individual X-Men and Brotherhood statues.

Got mine today. #757
This piece is amazing. Hands down the best statue I have in my collection and a grail piece for any x-men fan.
9b520ba66b95ea8fc9754b48c35e93ea.jpg

Kinda sad I ordered from Iron studios and they still didn't get it..

I cancled my order with IS. I will never order directly from then again. The lack of costumer service is appalling. It took 8 emails to get them to confirm my cancelation request.

But with that said the statue is freaking Amazing. Hands down my grail piece.

Is there a way to find inventory levels? I was on the fence with this line for months. The in-hand reviews have been very positive, so I've decided to pull the trigger. Since each Sentinel ends up being roughly $500 when purchased as a part of the dio it seems to make more sense to buy the dios vs. the individual X-Men/Brotherhood statues. So it's a $4,800 investment for the complete diorama. Right now I'm planning to flex #1 tomorrow and #3 next month. I just don't want #3 to sell out before I can order, which is why I want to check levels. I think #2 will probably stick around for a little longer. There are also the supplemental characters, which means another $1,500-$2K+ or so (Prof X is sold out so I'll have to pay a premium for that one) Quicksilver probably means Scarlet Witch is likely. I'm really hoping Iron Studios adds classic Polaris and Havok. After that characters like Apocalypse and Toad will be a bonus. Then I just need to figure out where to display. Ugh, nothing like trying to figure out how to fold another line into the collection plan.

#2 will sell out faster than #3. Jugg was a convention exclusive and isnrealling solo for $500+. And no there's no way to check invantory levels. Just don't buy direct from IS.

Is there a way to find inventory levels? I was on the fence with this line for months. The in-hand reviews have been very positive, so I've decided to pull the trigger. Since each Sentinel ends up being roughly $500 when purchased as a part of the dio it seems to make more sense to buy the dios vs. the individual X-Men/Brotherhood statues. So it's a $4,800 investment for the complete diorama. Right now I'm planning to flex #1 tomorrow and #3 next month. I just don't want #3 to sell out before I can order, which is why I want to check levels. I think #2 will probably stick around for a little longer. There are also the supplemental characters, which means another $1,500-$2K+ or so (Prof X is sold out so I'll have to pay a premium for that one) Quicksilver probably means Scarlet Witch is likely. I'm really hoping Iron Studios adds classic Polaris and Havok. After that characters like Apocalypse and Toad will be a bonus. Then I just need to figure out where to display. Ugh, nothing like trying to figure out how to fold another line into the collection plan.

If you talk to Sideshow they can usually bump out your payment plan too so instead of four payments maybe they can do six, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not really worried about the number of installments. I just need to redirect my budget allocation and shut down everything else for the next four months. Dio #2 doesn’t ship until 2022, and I doubt dio #3 will release next month, but I want to have everything paid off by August. So looks like the plan will be to PO all three tomorrow so I don’t end up having to chase one or two of them in the secondary. I believe the ES is 1,400 but who knows how quickly they will sell out now that the first one has landed. I haven’t checked the ES on the parted out sentinel, X-Men and Brotherhood statues, but Prof X appears to be sold out everywhere, which is a bit of a pain.

So... I am in a bit of a panic. Long story short, they took my 10 payment plan deposits. Was in close contact with them until beginning of March - cuz I heard it would arrive in US soon.
Never heard from them again.
Just realized item is out of stock and they decided to notify on my account in Mid March that a payment is due (i'm guessing shipping?) and cancelled my order.
They are also stating that per their agreement no refund will be made.

Um... what do i do? other than never order from IS of course.

So... I am in a bit of a panic. Long story short, they took my 10 payment plan deposits. Was in close contact with them until beginning of March - cuz I heard it would arrive in US soon.
Never heard from them again.
Just realized item is out of stock and they decided to notify on my account in Mid March that a payment is due (i'm guessing shipping?) and cancelled my order.
They are also stating that per their agreement no refund will be made.

Um... what do i do? other than never order from IS of course.

No refund? That can't be right. I can't imagine IS would be THAT awful. Though I am in FULL agreement to never order direct from them. I will never do that as well. Their service is THE WORST.

I cancled my order from IS and went with SS.

IS is a freaking JOKE. But my god the statue is amazing. I'll never order direct from them again.

Back