Statue Iron Studios X-Men vs Sentinel BDS 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone seen any updates on this? seems like all individual statues are pretty much released..

Delayed till end of December. My guess would be middle of next year to end if next year. Already delayed 4 months.

Edit: I just got the I Am Iron Man 1/10th scale and while it's a cool statue it's freaking tiny. Can't make out any details in the gauntlet
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I am yet to receive any of them. Storm, Jean, Rogue, Psylocke....still waiting.
Jean and storm are scheduled for release mid next year. Been that way since the announcement.

Iron Studios is dropping the ball on this one.

Jean and storm are scheduled for release mid next year. Been that way since the announcement.

Iron Studios is dropping the ball on this one.

Oh! I thought Storm was a 2020 release. You?re right about Jean, yes i remember her being 2021.
I did see a few people receiving Rogue over the last few weeks so i?m guessing i?ll have her soon.

Awesome. I'd pay good money to see a 90's-themed X-Men movie with classic costumes like this series.

I hope this doesn't get delayed again. 4 + delays is killing me. IS has horrible communication.

How did it turn out? Come on man you can't tease us like that. Post some pics :)

How did it turn out? Come on man you can't tease us like that. Post some pics :)

AD0880D3-0153-408E-8D54-D552D20FC29F.jpg

A2830CAF-ADA0-45FE-94AC-AF8505804737.jpg

Looks like another delay. Already at 4 months behind.

Wonder why this keeps getting delayed?
My guess would be the sentinel. Rogue, cyclops, beast, and wolv are all done and completed. The only piece not finished, again I'm guessing, would be the sent or jubilee

You know I could have sworn that they posted about a week ago that primary production on the Sentinel sets had finally finished. Tried to find where I saw that and couldn't. I even thought to myself, guess I'll be getting an invoice before the end of the year. Maybe they are doing QC now.

Is Wolverine out of scale or is that due to camera distortion? Scale inconsistency drives my OCD crazy.
I'm planning on picking up dios 1 & 2 but have been waiting for in-hand reviews (plus don't know where I'll display yet). I'm still not sure about dio#3. I was also going to see how the SS Sentinel maquette worked with the design.
The sculpts look to be pretty good and the character roster is great, although I would like to see them add Havok and Polaris.

Wolv in the comics was only about 5ft tall.

Back