Statue Iron Studios Kylo Ren 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Kylo product without an unmasked head sculpt.

Guess I'll be saving some serious $$$.

I like the crisp detail of the full sculpt costume, much more than the Sideshow version. But, absolutely none of the poses makes sense when Kylo is displayed with the Vader helmet, it's super awkward. Instead of doing 3 right arms and 2 left arms with a separate pedestal, they could have made things much easier and better with two left arms (lightsaber and empty hand/closed fist) and 3 right arms (holding Vader's mask, force pushing and clenched fist), similar to the Mythos Vader. No extra pedestal needed, no weird poses

aye >< puffed up chest no neck :/

the pictures really show off the great details they did but still same problems...

Of course he's not going to have a neck with that helmet on looking straight down.... Nothing wrong with the sculpt, just not the best pose .... Still with the swap out arm like vaders he looks pretty cool... Price is $640 but I imagine shipping would be another $200...

Kylo%20Ren%20IS.jpg

Thats what I call a Star Wars statue! Great job Iron Studios - best Attakus tradition... :D

not looking right to me.. also.. not a very movie like pose.. im still down for the sideshow version

I'm not sure how anybody can think this looks good? especially for this kind of money. Each to their own however.

I like Sideshow's a lot better, and it's cheaper (as crazy as this sounds considering how expensive it is :lol).

Are people really planning on displaying Adam Driver's head in their collection? Nothing against the guy but seriously... He looks way cooler with the mask on :lol

I'll consider it if they put some typical dark side stuff on his face later on like scars, cybernetics, red eyes, etc... But for now, no way :lol

I thought this one was supposed to have the Adam Driver head. Which release/version is that one then?

I believe it is the Hot Toys 1/4 scale figure that has the Driver sculpt. I think it looks good and in the case of the character, having him displayed with and without the mask is what I'm looking to do, with the SS PF and the HT 1/4. He's unmasked for a good portion of the movie...

To be clear, I think the HT 1/4 looks good, this Iron Studios statue, not so much. It's a great sculpture but the pose just kills it for me.

Are people really planning on displaying Adam Driver's head in their collection? Nothing against the guy but seriously... He looks way cooler with the mask on :lol

I'll consider it if they put some typical dark side stuff on his face later on like scars, cybernetics, red eyes, etc... But for now, no way :lol

Yea I agree :lol

Back