Statue Iron Studios Kylo Ren 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does spend a decent amount of time without his helmet in the movie, but I too would pose him on my shelf with the helmet on.
The Driver sculpt however is still good to have in case someone wanted to do a bash or someone with more skills than I have can paint it to have the scars he will inevitably have in Ep.VIII.

It's to bad they don't have a switch out head of him looking up... If they did I would be tempted to get this.

For just a few hundred bucks more than this statue I was able to go full 1:1 with Kylo. :yess:

20161029_165504.jpg

20161029_165308.jpg

20161017_145946.jpg

For being their first 1/4 scale SW piece out of the gate, this is a major let down. Hopefully they can right this ship.

It's not horrible but given it would probably cost me $1000 shipped it's just to expensive given the pose... I'm thinking we might be able to find it a lot cheaper on Ebay after release... If I can pick it up for around $600 shipped I might buy it.. Have to wait and see....

Is this on a mannequin? If so I need it!

Yeah, I sourced an accurately sized mannequin, padded it out a bit and then dressed it with all the necessary costume pieces. Thanks for all the nice words from those who like it. :)

It's not horrible but given it would probably cost me $1000 shipped it's just to expensive given the pose... I'm thinking we might be able to find it a lot cheaper on Ebay after release... If I can pick it up for around $600 shipped I might buy it.. Have to wait and see....

You want to pay $600 for something you think is "not horrible"? I would hope you like it a lot more than that to pay that kind of money for this.

You want to pay $600 for something you think is "not horrible"? I would hope you like it a lot more than that to pay that kind of money for this.

It comes down to what I think the statue is worth based on what it looks like... IE: there are a lot of SS statues I would buy if they were $350 instead of $500.... IMO very few SS statues are worth $500+.... just comes down to personal preference...

Yeah, I sourced an accurately sized mannequin, padded it out a bit and then dressed it with all the necessary costume pieces. Thanks for all the nice words from those who like it. :)

What (brand) costume did you buy?

I keep seeing this thread bumped. I click in it to see what new information we have on this statue.

We need a separate Full Costume thread.

Soft parts are from Saint's Customs, belt from PH Props, gloves from Endor Finder's and helmet from Richard Campbell on Facebook.

Haha, that's exactly my build too. Just waiting for Saint's and Richard to ship mine

Back