Statue Iron Studios Kylo Ren 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah. He looks way too big compared to Rey.

Rey is 5'7 and Kylo is 6'3... and Rey is not standing straight up like Kylo is plus Kylo has a mask on and a hoodie which adds height.... That said I did notice that Rey is a bit smaller then other 1/4 female statues I have...

Come to think of it, are Iron Studios' 1/4 pieces ever so slightly bigger than Sideshow's? I thought I remember people talking about that when their Ultron Cap and Iron Man came out...

When i assembled my Iron Studios Vader i got him next to the Sideshow Vader PF and the IS is definitely bigger. Don‘t know which one has the right scale.

When i assembled my Iron Studios Vader i got him next to the Sideshow Vader PF and the IS is definitely bigger. Don‘t know which one has the right scale.

Is he taller then SS PF or just bulkier?

I know scale wise my IS Vader matches my XM Boba Fett nicely.... Wouldn't surprise me if SS was making their statues more like 1/4.5 scale to try and increase profits :rotfl

Is he taller then SS PF or just bulkier?

I know scale wise my IS Vader matches my XM Boba Fett nicely.... Wouldn't surprise me if SS was making their statues more like 1/4.5 scale to try and increase profits :rotfl

Difficult to say and measure cause of the walking pose but i think the IS is a bit taller. The Iron Studios is bulkier and much more expressive. Should be a role model for Sideshow. :)

Has anyone been told that SS wouldn't replace their unlit lightsaber? Mine is clearly bent

Also getting some pushback on the lit saber when the connector is bent, am being told I'm SOL, anyone have any ideas? Maybe call them or ask for another person?

FROM SS:

"After reviewing your photos, it does not appear that we would be able to provide you with a replacement lightsaber blade or hilt that would be significantly different. However, I would be happy to offer you a $15 Sideshow credit as compensation for the inconvenience. This credit is free and clear of restrictions, and would be applied to your next shipping order.

Thank you.
David Yim
Sideshow Returns Team"

You can try calling them up and talking to someone.... Otherwise yeah you SOL, if your still within the 30 day window you can return it for a full refund.

Is that the lightsaber from SS Kylo Ren?

You can try calling them up and talking to someone.... Otherwise yeah you SOL, if your still within the 30 day window you can return it for a full refund.

Is that the lightsaber from SS Kylo Ren?

I realized I posted in the wrong thread silly me. It's from the IS Vader.

Curious if those who own this statue think it's worth the $1000+ price tag sellers want for it?

I am - or was? - trying to track this down, but it's a lot of money for a 1/4 piece that's masked, to boot. Part of the appeal of my previous IS piece is the amazing detail on the face. Not so for this guy.

Curious if those who own this statue think it's worth the $1000+ price tag sellers want for it?

I am - or was? - trying to track this down, but it's a lot of money for a 1/4 piece that's masked, to boot. Part of the appeal of my previous IS piece is the amazing detail on the face. Not so for this guy.

I only own the Sideshow PF and while I like this piece a lot, I wouldn't pay this much for it. I do like the super low ES which will undoubtedly make this jack up in price one day and I do like the burned Vader helm piece that this comes with. Still though, the Sideshow is the one to go with for me if we're talking about TFA Kylo.

I bought mine for around $800... It's a cool statue but I'm not sure it's $1000 + shipping cool... Unfortunately SS started handling Iron Studios statues right after this one came out, so you had to order it directly from Brazil or through a shop like Secret Compass. For me personally, I prefer it over SS mix media PF as I not a huge fan of mix media plus I'm not to crazy about the squat pose.

I bought mine for around $800... It's a cool statue but I'm not sure it's $1000 + shipping cool... Unfortunately SS started handling Iron Studios statues right after this one came out, so you had to order it directly from Brazil or through a shop like Secret Compass. For me personally, I prefer it over SS mix media PF as I not a huge fan of mix media plus I'm not to crazy about the squat pose.

LMAO at "squat pose." :rotfl

Yeah, $1000+ for 1/4 is a bit tough to swallow. I can get a 1/3 piece for that price.

Back