Statue Iron Studios Kylo Ren 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like he's doing an impression of a turtle poking its head out of its shell. What a mess... :lol

Wow, looks super weird in these shots. Gonna wait for more pics I guess...

This thing looks all kinds of wrong. The sideshow version is far better, I just can't pay that kind of money for a fairly simple PF.

The 3rd and 4th pics in the first post look so amateurish. It's funny. Like Egyptian hieroglyphics where the head is at profile but the trunk and shoulders are frontal. If both legs were also profile that would be awesome! :lol

Those pictures are not that good, he's basically looking down at Darth Vaders Helmet, my issue is if he's doing that why then does he have his lightsaber drawn? makes no sense.... I would of preferred a statue of him holding Vaders helmet with both hands and looking up at it.... If they wanted him to have his lightsaber out they should of went with an action pose.

Those pictures are not that good, he's basically looking down at Darth Vaders Helmet, my issue is if he's doing that why then does he have his lightsaber drawn? makes no sense.... I would of preferred a statue of him holding Vaders helmet with both hands and looking up at it.... If they wanted him to have his lightsaber out they should of went with an action pose.

Also, why is he holding the saber like that! Just like it's a casual stick of beef jerky or some ****. So confused

What's happening to Iron Studios?

With their initial release of Ultron Cap and Iron Man, I thought they would skyrocket to the top when it came to 1/4 statues. They're such high quality statues. So beautiful compared to some Sideshow messes. But with the Spider-Man release issues, and now this awkward Kylo, I'm worried. Still not loving noodle-hair Bucky either.

Boo.

Iron Studios has had a few misses lately... But it's just mostly pose related.... Although I will still wait for better pictures of Kylo and see if maybe there are some switch out parts to help the pose like maybe a left hand without the lightsaber in it...

With their initial release of Ultron Cap and Iron Man, I thought they would skyrocket to the top when it came to 1/4 statues. They're such high quality statues. So beautiful compared to some Sideshow messes. But with the Spider-Man release issues, and now this awkward Kylo, I'm worried. Still not loving noodle-hair Bucky either.

Boo.

there were some issues with cap and the second batch of iron man statues. Also their first iron man (the kneeling one) was awful. The only true hit in every way was magneto.

What issues did Cap have? I heard some bases arrived broken because of poor packaging but that's it.

Never seen the kneeling Iron Man.

What issues did Cap have? I heard some bases arrived broken because of poor packaging but that's it.

Never seen the kneeling Iron Man.

Only issue I had with cap was the head wasn't glued in properly on the body so it came lose during shipping but there was no damage and all I had to do was re-glue it back in... My Iron Man showed up in mint condition... Both are very impressive statues with near perfect QC...

Boo.

Also the Superman v Doomsday has been arriving to collectors with damage. Really sucks. I wanted to get on board with them but not with so many issues across the board.

Also the Superman v Doomsday has been arriving to collectors with damage. Really sucks. I wanted to get on board with them but not with so many issues across the board.

That sucks, I ordered this from a guy down in brazil, I'm wondering if I should just eat my $125 NRD vs the risk of getting a broken statue....

New pictures look really great!

I know ssc sells the Marvel line but will they be selling Star Wars as well? After that whole Spidey issue I wouldn't dare order another IS statue unless it's from ssc.

Back