Iron Studios - Avengers: Infinity War - Iron Spider-Man 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Won't let me apply My Rewards points. Can you not use rewards points on IS statues or pre ordered statues? Wait I know I have used rewards points on pre order statues before

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Won't let me apply My Rewards points. Can you not use rewards points on IS statues or pre ordered statues? Wait I know I have used rewards points on pre order statues before

You should be able too! I think only if you have those discount vouchers they don’t work on pre orders and only selected statues etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should be able too! I think only if you have those discount vouchers they don’t work on pre orders and only selected statues etc

I got it applied and pre ordered.
My first IS statue :)

Dang. I only want this to display with the unmasked head sculpt, but I'm not sold on it based on the photos I've seen thus far. There's something just a bit off...

I haven't looked at the dimensions yet - this one gonna be hard for folks to display? Is it too big for a Besta?

Last edited:
Dang. I only want this to display with the unmasked head sculpt, but I'm not sold on it based on the photos I've seen thus far. There's something just a bit off...

I haven't looked at the dimensions yet - this one gonna be hard for folks to display? Is it too big for a Besta?

Best tip. Look at the dimensions.

But the dimensions should only be used as a flexible guide, as there have been multiple occasions with statues I've bought that they've been quite a bit off.

And if you use doors on your Besta I would say there's no chance it'll fit.

I don't love the shiny metallic paint job. definite pass for me :(

I think it adds more texture for it being a Stark made suit. Because we all know hot rod red is inconspicuous :)

Unfortunately the suit requires some sort of metallic shine. As we all saw in the movie that's how it's more or less represented. Whether the particular paint that Iron Studios has used is correct is up for debate.

Unfortunately the suit requires some sort of metallic shine. As we all saw in the movie that's how it's more or less represented. Whether the particular paint that Iron Studios has used is correct is up for debate.

An IS Rep was interviewed and they said they specifically chose the shiny paint as it was Spider-Man armor. Like an Iron Man suit.

The particular paint IS chose to use is one of the main reasons I like this statue so much, it really does appear to be an Iron Man interpretation of armor for Spidey.

I think it adds more texture for it being a Stark made suit. Because we all know hot rod red is inconspicuous :)

An IS Rep was interviewed and they said they specifically chose the shiny paint as it was Spider-Man armor. Like an Iron Man suit.

all fair points fellas, I guess it's movie accurate but just not to my taste for a Spiderman suit. good luck and enjoy the statue when you get it in hand!

I don't mind the metallic paint, it's just that the lines on his mask in particular look very messy- like the paint is sitting in the grooves. It doesn't have the quality look that I was expecting and actually looks like a 1/10 scale figure to me with the level of detail and overall look. I guess they couldn't find a better way of drawing the lines on his mask and suit which is a shame as it could have been amazing IMO

I think the statue looks amazing, my only issue is the amount of space this thing takes up due to the Iron Legs, its over 20" in width an depth... I wish they would of made the legs optional or gave a second set that were more closed in...

I watched the movie last night in 4k and this piece is pretty movie accurate. Such an amazing movie.

I got it applied and pre ordered.
My first IS statue :)

Congrats man! Great choice choosing this. I’ve also decided to get this and pair him with XM Scorpion

Congrats man! Great choice choosing this. I’ve also decided to get this and pair him with XM Scorpion

Thanks man. I'm super excited. Now the 9 month wait :(

9 months and hopefully without delays! It seems a lot of pieces are getting delayed lately.

Why did you jinx it !!! Lol I have it on flex so I'll deal with any delays. I just hope I get one with no issues.

Why did you jinx it !!! Lol I have it on flex so I'll deal with any delays. I just hope I get one with no issues.

I usually jinx everything these days! But hopefully not this one lol

Back