Iron Studios - Avengers: Infinity War - Iron Spider-Man 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many statues have been ruined because of people like you who want extra heads to play with? Visible neck seams ruin this and pretty much every Spiderman statue with switch out heads.
Dude of ALL the heroes, Spider-Man is one of the MOST conducive to an extra sculpt. The webbing on the costume camoflauges the seam more than most XD

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

How many statues have been ruined because of people like you who want extra heads to play with? Visible neck seams ruin this and pretty much every Spiderman statue with switch out heads.

“Ruined”. Chill brah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need a spider man statue for my collection. And I need moreoney to get more statues lol
* looks at wife*

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you want examples of how change out pieces are good, just look at most xm pieces, e.g. the new magneto. Just because some companies do it poorly doesn't mean it's bad, or not good for the consumer. Also, not everyone shares your opinion

How much do you guys think this is going to sell for?

Looking at videos I'm wondering if they might use automotive paint again like on their Civil War Iron Man (which should arrive later today)
I think that might give it a price bump.
I think it may have been on fb where people were talking $750 for Thanos.

That base unfortunately is huge so I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out at $999.99.

But with the Civil War pieces maxing out at $800 USD, my official guess is that it'll likely be $899.99.

Awesome statue but I'll pass at this price point for Thanos. Comic version is still my favorite.

Awesome statue but I'll pass at this price point for Thanos. Comic version is still my favorite.

But you didn't keep your comic version did you?

And in your case it's probably for the best as Iron Studios can have their slight production issues as well. I wasn't particularly happy with the light leakage on my Mark 46 from then.

$800 is not sooo bad. I think this guy has loads of presence.

Their last IM was pretty expensive for the size (compared to cap & black panther) and I wonder if that had to do with the paint. Looking at these photos I really think they'll go for the same finish. Not a bad thing, the finish on the Civil War IM was pretty mint.

f3c783008ff5f9f54fc88defbe50d24c.jpg
38bb4d9ed1dcef4e6ae48a33788bc302.jpg
9c692a60037628d0b6a32de9a51d2744.jpg

Back