Iron Studios - Avengers: Infinity War - Iron Spider-Man 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up canceling mine. It's a cool looking statue, but I was concerned about the amount of space he'd occupy with his arms. Falcons wings are a pain in the ass as it is.

I also didn't love how deep the spider web grooves seemed to be, and how much the eyes stuck out from the helmet.

Still, was hoping this would be out soon so I could see in hand pics.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
That sucks man. As soon as I get mine I'll post pictures.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I just caved and ordered this. I have three 36x36 inch shelves side by side and this will occupy one side, while EG Thanos takes the other side, with EG Cap, Thor and Iron Man in the center. Of course, I have to wait about 18 months for the EG statues to get here, but it'll be a pretty epic display when complete.

I just caved and ordered this. I have three 36x36 inch shelves side by side and this will occupy one side, while EG Thanos takes the other side, with EG Cap, Thor and Iron Man in the center. Of course, I have to wait about 18 months for the EG statues to get here, but it'll be a pretty epic display when complete.

Cool idea. Can't wait to see in hand pics of Iron Spider which I've kept an eye on.

Delayed again. Now it's officially outside of the pre order window

As of this delay it's 3 months late. I'm considering cancelling.

As of this delay it's 3 months late. I'm considering cancelling.

3 months is not so bad in this hobby. Can I ask who you ordered through if you're pushed to September and SS is just getting them?

I'm through popcultcha and last I heard they would have them in a couple of weeks.

3 months is not so bad in this hobby. Can I ask who you ordered through if you're pushed to September and SS is just getting them?

I'm through popcultcha and last I heard they would have them in a couple of weeks.
Sideshow.

Did someone from Popcultcha specifically tell you that. Or are you referring to their website?

It annoys me that Ikons doesn’t list the 1/4 Iron Studio pieces or any of the Prime 1 statues (even though they’re the ones who source them for Popcultcha), as at least they update their ETA’s in a consistent manner, unlike Popcultcha.

Did someone from Popcultcha specifically tell you that. Or are you referring to their website?

It annoys me that Ikons doesn’t list the 1/4 Iron Studio pieces or any of the Prime 1 statues (even though they’re the ones who source them for Popcultcha), as at least they update their ETA’s in a consistent manner, unlike Popcultcha.

I contacted them about it, I got a reply on the 31st July

"We are expecting IRO73524 - Avengers 3: Infinity War - Iron Spider-Man 1/4 Scale Statue in the next few weeks, once it comes into stock all pre orders will be sent out after payments are made and it will be placed as in stock on teh website."

So I'm guessing a fortnight or so. Yeah, popcultcha's eta system leaves a lot to be desired.

I contacted them about it, I got a reply on the 31st July

"We are expecting IRO73524 - Avengers 3: Infinity War - Iron Spider-Man 1/4 Scale Statue in the next few weeks, once it comes into stock all pre orders will be sent out after payments are made and it will be placed as in stock on teh website."

So I'm guessing a fortnight or so. Yeah, popcultcha's eta system leaves a lot to be desired.

Here’s hoping it’s true.

But I’ll need to find somewhere to display the damn thing. I’ll probably just move the first Iron Studios Spidey and put this in its place.

I didn’t think it would arrive anytime soon, as my brother is supposed to take the old one off my hands eventually.

Back