Iron Studios - Avengers: Infinity War - Iron Spider-Man 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think about a month ago... mine arrives Monday! Can?t wait to display this beast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's crazy you got your shipped but mine is delayed another month. And I pre ordered on day 1.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That's crazy you got your shipped but mine is delayed another month. And I pre ordered on day 1.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Are you on a payment plan? I know that if you're on a plan and say your charge date is the 5th of the month and the availability is the 6th of the month, you'll get bumped to the 5th of the following month. If it's full pay and you were a day 1 pre-order, that is definitely odd. I was a later pre-order but a full pay and mine arrives Monday...

Didn?t have sound available where I was so just watched the video. Looks like a great addition to the avengers collection and will fit with the Endgame pieces as well...

On my YouTube the sound works

Just got this in and set it up. Pictures do not do it justice! Beautiful piece. It?s a horizontal space hog because of the mechanical arms but they?re a must for the display. My shelf is 36x36x22.5 inches deep and the front most arm almost overhangs. So glad I picked this up. Eventually the Trinity statues from Endgame will occupy the middle shelf and Endgame Thanos will replace IW Thanos to the right with IW Thanos going elsewhere. Can?t wait for that display!

IMG_1319.JPGIMG_1320.JPGIMG_1321.JPG

...and by the way, I will NEVER use the light up feature. I couldn't even get the back of the head off to insert the batteries and was very fearful of damaging it trying to do so. That's my one knock on both the Iron Spider and Thanos statue... you have to remove a part to turn the light up on and off. I've got their Vader and there's a switch on the back of the base that turns everything on. Otherwise, this baby is perfect!

Thanks for sharing, darth dennis. He looks good. You are right about that one arm really protruding out - that may be an issue for some collectors trying to put it in a case.

That's a massive shame about the light up feature, I don't know why companies do that. Is one of the reasons I sold my 1/4 scale iron man from hot toys, I'm not going to lift a dozen flaps to reach the tiny switches every time I want to use the light up features

This looks great. I think IS would have learned about lighting up stuff with the Darth Vader 1/4... ugh. Still, I may grab this. Does anyone care to share what the Shipping was through SS?

Last edited:
Finally picked this up. Very impressed with the sculpt and paint apps, IS knocked this out of the park!

gucsBti.jpg

D4FkoTp.jpg

Definition of pain = this just arrived for Fathers Day and I have to wait 2 weeks before I can open it.....
I meant to grab this when it got released but I always had other orders arrive or other statues to get.
Glad to finally have this.

Definition of pain = this just arrived for Fathers Day and I have to wait 2 weeks before I can open it.....
I meant to grab this when it got released but I always had other orders arrive or other statues to get.

It's a beauty! Congrats

Congrats! One of my regrets is not getting this statue. Hopefully another 1/4 iron spider will be released one day for me to grab.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back